Worst Injury While Working

DeletedUser

O.k. what with the crow? They pock me and I Lost 111 health. What type of Crow was that.

DeletedUser

I got bucked off a horse lost 318 points. It was so close to knocking me out it wasn't funny.

DeletedUser

Hunting turkey

danger.png
A turkey bites you. You lose 87 health points.

DeletedUser

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 496 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 496 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.
hahaha, must be some medical transporters come and pick you up always when you passout or something like that.

DeletedUser5046

A stick of dynamite explodes a bit too early. You lose 149 health points.

thought i was duelled...:(

DeletedUser

Stupid adventurer quests making me do jobs I wouldn't otherwise be doing!

danger.png
You fall off a canoe and catch a cold. You lose 205 health points.

DeletedUser

Stupid adventurer quests making me do jobs I wouldn't otherwise be doing!

danger.png
You fall off a canoe and catch a cold. You lose 205 health points.

well blame the queststarter for it. didn't you have some cold pills with you when exploreing to stop or cure the cold? maybe vitals of cure would be rather apporite. would this would be with demolishing the dam?

A stick of dynomite expoldes too early you lose 23 health points.

DeletedUser

A prospector thinks he getting an unfair share, he attacks you, you yose 165 health points

DeletedUser

Yeah whats up with the dang turkey? Those buggers are mean, they bite you and you lose 80 point, a beaver bites you and you loose 15

DeletedUser

danger.png
You get into a fight with another prospector. He breaks your nose. You lose 5 health points.
thats my wrost

DeletedUser

You get bitten by a beaver. You lose 106 health points. :blink:
A cow kicks you.You lose 152 health points. :eek:

DeletedUser

You get bitten by a beaver. You lose 106 health points. :blink:
A cow kicks you.You lose 152 health points. :eek:

well animals are mean things towards humans, wonder why. Are we always mean to animals everyday?

DeletedUser

Transporting ammo:

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 1 health point.

Worst injury ever! :(

DeletedUser

I just got this one: Poor me

Evangelizing

94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 0
experience.png
0 Experience points
danger.png
The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 611 health points.

DeletedUser

Transporting ammo:

2 hours
$ 0
0 Experience points
BOOOM! You lose 675 health points.

Need i Mention i only have 560 health anyways!!! Was overkill!!!

DeletedUser

Haha... Just got my best ever.

"As impossible as it seems, you were injured while tending pigs. We don't know how so don't ask."

DeletedUser

The grizzly bear hits you with his paw. You lose 414 health points.

Almost K0d =P