Worst Injury While Working

DeletedUser

danger.png
You hit a nail through your hand. You lose 13 health points.

That's the first one I've had at level 1 that was more than 1 or 2 points. Putting up posters of course.

DeletedUser

Here's mine...

You stay in the sun too long and get a bad sunburn. You lose 5 health points.

DeletedUser

These same entry-level injuries happen to all of us. I don't get why we need a thread about it in every world's forum. Am I missing something here?

If there's a need/want for a thread like this, isn't one enough? The injuries are common to all worlds.

DeletedUser

Good point, but remember most of us here are new players. As for myself, this is my 1st world in The West. I feel so newbish :)

DeletedUser

These same entry-level injuries happen to all of us. I don't get why we need a thread about it in every world's forum. Am I missing something here?

If there's a need/want for a thread like this, isn't one enough? The injuries are common to all worlds.
1. It's the worst injury I've had at level 1!
2. It's an excuse to start a thread. ;)
Good point, but remember most of us here are new players. As for myself, this is my 1st world in The West. I feel so newbish :)
3. And this is the first time I've been on a world at the beginning.​

DeletedUser

There I was doing my work when I got this.

danger.png
You scream too loud and lose your voice. You lose 1 health point...

DeletedUser

And this is the first time I've been on a world at the beginning.

Me too. I just think comparing little boo-boos that are exactly the same on every world is sorta weird, and I'd have thought that the novelty would wear off by world six. But hey, don't let me ruin the fun. :eek:

DeletedUser

Me too. I just think comparing little boo-boos that are exactly the same on every world is sorta weird, and I'd have thought that the novelty would wear off by world six. But hey, don't let me ruin the fun. :eek:

I've seen some of your posts...don't tell me you aren't sorta weird too! :p

DeletedUser

Never had an injury in this world, only a matter of time though. Ive started world one and three from roughly the begining, same for world six but we all have realy.

DeletedUser

A turkey bites you. You lose 82 health points.

omg :(

That's why we celebrate Thanksgiving in the U.S. every year by eating a turkey. It's to avenge all of the harm turkeys have done to us throughout the year. They're a menace, A MENACE I TELL YOU!

DeletedUser

You get hit by a bullet. You lose 1 health point.

Guns don't kill people, turkeys kill people.