Worst Injury While Working

DeletedUser

evangelizing:

The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 254 health points.
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

:sad:

DeletedUser

building a bridge

You fall into the water. You lose 330 health points.

DeletedUser

The world around you is fading. The Cactus is starting to talk to you. Then everything goes black. You lose 21 health points.

DeletedUser

A wolf bites you. You lose 32 health points.

A beaver bites you. You lose 115 health points.

Unless the beaver was radioactive and the wolf bit a rock and lost all its teeth beforehand, I don't see how this even remotely makes sense... >.>

DeletedUser

Charlatan :

An angry big man doesn't believe anything you say. He beats you up. You lose 248 health points.

DeletedUser

A snake bites you. You lose 221 health points.

A snake bites you. You lose 227 health points.

BOOOM! You lose 112 health points

All in 1 day lol then to finish it off I got dueled and KO'd, wasn't my lucky day heh

DeletedUser

danger.png
The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 207 health points.

danger.png
The Indian tribe doesn't like what you are saying at all. You lose 585 health points.

faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

I also had 1 LP. Third worst injury in this thread;)

DeletedUser

The Sioux chief did not like your offer at all. A horde of Indians starts chasing you. You lose 198 health points.

how did I loose that? probably my horse stepped over and I fell... cause I don't see anyware saying that they hit me or something... unless they are shamans or voodoo people or even spellcasters :blink::eek:hmy: anyway I get hit almost every time, I have only 2 LP! lol

DeletedUser

rafting wood

You get stuck between two logs. You lose 400 health points.

DeletedUser

Hunting buffalo
A buffalo hits you and you fall off your horse. You lose 632 health points.

DeletedUser

BOOOM!!! You lose 960 health points.

I mean.. I had less than 500. This killed me twice over. OW!

DeletedUser

337 HP being shot while collecting Whiskey, combined with being mauled by a Buffalo for 170 HP 2 hours earlier. When I logged in I thought I'd been dueled on spying the HP bar.

DeletedUser

Oh noes! "The paddle steamer explodes. You lose 11 health points."

Unfortunately getting dueled while dressed for steering a paddle steamer did 507 damage 5 mins later (and 5 mins from my hotel). Sadly, it was my own fault I hadn't switched back to dueling gear yet.

DeletedUser

danger.png
A big rock falls from the ceiling. You lose 1 health point.

lolz:D ouch that hurt (not)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

danger.png
A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 167 health points.
faint.png

its my first ko from a job :D:laugh:

DeletedUser14189

A big angry man doesn't believe anything you say. He beats you up. You lose 507 health points.