Worst injury when working?

DeletedUser

look at this

here, you can post when you get hurt like:
  1. everything goes black a cactus starts talking to you lose 234 health points (digging graves)
  2. a burning log falls on your head you lose 356 health points (fire fighter)
please reply!:D

DeletedUser

that is a orange which have a worm. The orange hit u and the worm eat your eye ball:laugh:

DeletedUser

You get into a fight with another prospector, he breaks your nose. You lose 1 health point. 1?! How can I lose 1 from getting my nose broken?!

DeletedUser

mi worst injury was probs:

You got bad sunburn. You lose 14 health points.

Or

You swing the scythe too hard and create a hole in your neck. You lose 30 health points.

:)

DeletedUser

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [inhale] ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sploosh!

You fall into the water. You lose 309 health points.

DeletedUser

boom you lose 57 health points(transporting amunition)
cant remember exact what it says but it was something like that. -.-

DeletedUser14006

danger.png
A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 6 health points.

DeletedUser

I lost 847 hp with transport ammunition once :laugh:
I passed out for the first time :indian:

DeletedUser

my favorite is you fall and get stuck under railroad track for 6 days until next train comes along and breaks your leg thus freeing you making for you to run to the closest town to get help.
you lose 87 health

DeletedUser

The Sioux chief did not like your offer at all. A horde of Indians starts chasing you. You lose 16 health points.

LOL love it

DeletedUser

A turkey bites you. You lose 317 health points.

3 months ago but I still remember it, nice experience.
I had only one LP a passed out on my first 2hour this job.

DeletedUser

my worst a prospecter thinks you gave him an unfair share. He attacks. You lose 91 health points:bandit:

DeletedUser

You drive your spade into your foot. You lose 42 health points.

I know there was another one I had that was way worse, but I seemed to have forgotten about it.

DeletedUser14006

I know there was another one I had that was way worse, but I seemed to have forgotten about it.

The Sioux Chief does not like what you are saying and shoves a peace pipe down your throat, you lose 89 health points, you are stoned and don't remember a thing.