Worst injury when working

DeletedUser

BOOOM! You lose 566 health points.

Yup, I passed out, sucks to be injured from a few mosquito class duelers beforehand :S

DeletedUser5273

danger.png
A horse throws you off. You lose 136 health points.

DeletedUser

dont say booom u lost 500 health or whatever because it might not be real,try to give us real proof,like copy and paste it

if you want to die,jump off a cliff

DeletedUser

dont say booom u lost 500 health or whatever because it might not be real,try to give us real proof,like copy and paste it

if you want to die,jump off a cliff

That was a copy paste.

Transporting ammunition can be very dangerous you know.

DeletedUser8269

BOOOM! You lose 670 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you with receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

(Is it normal you can loose ALL your health and die in a 30min job when starting full health? This seems rather unfair to me)

DeletedUser

Low labour points I guess.

Once I got more than 10+ labour points for that job, the damages I recieve are neglectible. Rarely above 200.

DeletedUser

You can not get indisputable proof without us beeing able to export reports.
GIve it a rest already.

DeletedUser

danger.png
You fall into the water. You lose 148 health points.
Buildin bridge 92% motivation-well that sucks.:blink::sad:
I fell into the water fishing and lost only 2-and I caught a cold that time:dry:

DeletedUser

Transport ammunition
Motivation
74%
Duration 2 hours
Wages $ 0
Experience points 0 Experience points
Injury BOOOM! You lose 896 health points.
Dead faint Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you with receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

Well technically i didn't either because about 90 was enough to finish me off at the time lol...

i had 1 labour point and had recently been KO'd so i gave it a shot while the 48 hours weren't a big threat...that was my second big hit i quick sucession...

i've got up to about 10 labour points and damage and times hit have both dropped to manageable levels now...starting to find the good stuff to make the risk worthwhile :)

DeletedUser

Once you get 15+, you should be safe, atleast that is my epxerience.

That said, I NEVER do the job with less than 150 hp left :p

DeletedUser

Does this start 48 hours all over

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 0
experience.png
0 Experience points
danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 868 health points.Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you with receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep

DeletedUser

now it's just lame all the high damages come from transport ammo. maybe later on i'll see something apart from boom!

DeletedUser

I'm very much looking forward to reading about the first train robbery gone wrong...