Worst injury when working

DeletedUser

You hit your knee with a hammer. You lose 79 health points.

this one sounds the most painfull

DeletedUser9703

BOOOM! You lose 763 health points.

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

building a bridge

You fall into the water. You lose 377 health points.

DeletedUser

The grizzly bear hits you with his paw. You lose 469 health points.
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

damn....

DeletedUser

You get bitten by a beaver.

You lose 81 health points...

not quite as bad as a bear attack i guess :blink:

DeletedUser

holy freaking heck

this is i think the worst injury possible:

It starts like this:

Job finished: Transport ammunition On 5/12/09 at 7:05 PM Transport ammunition

94%

2 hours $ 20 22 Experience points
clothes_black.png

BOOOM! You lose 351 health points.
THEN THIS:

Job finished: Transport ammunition On 5/12/09 at 9:05 PM Transport ammunition

89%
2 hours $ 0
0 Experience points BOOOM! You lose 200 health points. Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

Now at the start of these 2 jobs i was carrying 2k cash and only have 460 hp in the 1st case
as i am not a member of any town - real world issues make it impossible to join town at this moment.

this really suck man !!!!
ouch for me :eek:hmy::blink::sad::mad::dry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It sucks, but don't do any high danger job like transporting ammo with very low LP.

DeletedUser

First time I've seen such injury,doing Peace Negotiations job. Is it grammatically correct?
-------------------------------------

You are hit by an arrow when you are arriving at the Indian village. You lose 24 health points.

DeletedUser3543

First time I've seen such injury,doing Peace Negotiations job. Is it grammatically correct?
-------------------------------------

You are hit by an arrow when you are arriving at the Indian village. You lose 24 health points.

Probably should be : You are hit by an arrow when you arrive at the Indian village. OR You are hit by an arrow on your way to the Indian village.

DeletedUser

"Chief Giant Snake does not trust the pale-face." You lose 234 health points.

"You punch the Chief Giant Snake for making you a pale-face." He falls asleep.

payback...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

danger.png
You fall into the water. You lose 116 health points. how lame is that lol

DeletedUser

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [inhale] ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sploosh!

You fall into the water. You lose 309 health points.

DeletedUser

danger.png
A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 208 health points.

That's my worst so far.