World Two Duelling Tournament

DeletedUser

Latigo Kid On 4/18/10 at 10:49 PM
yeah, I quit the tounament, got accused of to many things that I had nothing to do with. So I forfeit, you win (-=

---

So I guess I made it to the next round :razz::rolleyes:

Diggo11

I wish I was able to be on more in the weekend. Please do not turn this into a bash Latigo thread. NWO stuffed up, fact. As Latigo is NWO's founder, I expect him to stop this. If nothing gets done off with the heads of all NWO contestants, if it stops then life goes on. Let that be the end of it, enough of the flaming, P&P and blame game.

That aside, remember the round ends Tomorrow 09:00 Server Time. Reports are then to be sent by Wednesday 00:00 Server Time at the latest. Those I am waiting on for full and complete reports are: trouter22, Harsha.., rdixon900, Oneeyesharpshooter and kingjamesg.

Diggo11

Ok Round 1 is over and all reports are in, thanks guys :)

Down to the top eight for the next round. Round 2 shall commence Thursday 00:00 Server Time and end Monday 00:00 Server Time, all reports due by Tuesday 12:00 Server Time. Hopefully then we can get back to the intended weekly schedule. Match ups are:

El Reino v trouter22
rdixon900 v Biologicar
Erus v Zushi
SewerDude v kingjamesg

I've talked to Latigo, he's a little busy right now and won't be returning anyway. Hopefully this round will be a little more peaceful :)

(Btw, Zushi pays 50:1 :p Good luck to you!)

Diggo11

Hehe sorry, you were set to verse #3 but that person happens to be in your town, so you'll have to beat #2 instead :p

DeletedUser

sewerdude attacking for round 2

- 255 HP
Total health points
- 179 HP
SewerDude wins the duel and gains 162 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and SewerDude walks away without taking any money

DeletedUser

round 2 my attack

- 279 HP
Total health points
- 205 HP
SewerDude wins the duel and gains 157 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and SewerDude walks away without taking any money

Harsha..

well, you have just witnessed a battle between two Resistance duelers - it does show that resistances are still over-balanced - the cap should be increased to about 50% to make things fairer

DeletedUser

Didnt really think about it, iv been in my own world lately earning cash and Ko'ing NWO and wanted players :ph34r:
:laugh:

Harsha..

Didnt really think about it, iv been in my own world lately earning cash and Ko'ing NWO and wanted players :ph34r:
:laugh:

i see, lol - i do think that you occptica guys do need to stir up some chaos, things have been quiet of late :D

lets make it GG position 1 2 3 4 =D

hmm....i would say yes had Duduie participated, lol - but i will not rule out El Rehio or Erus quickly, either - anyhow, they're the No 1 and 2 duelers of this world! ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Erus would have the exit ensured if he is matched with El Reino or Biologicar.

DeletedUser

me thinks El Reino re specced for the tourney. never before have i lost 2 in a row to her :p:mad:

DeletedUser

i have to agree dubb, i just dueled el reino and lost badly 1500+ hp lost, gonna have to sleep in a posh hotel for a few hours

Diggo11

Erus would have the exit ensured if he is matched with El Reino or Biologicar.
Unless Zushi beats Erus (requiring a swap to avoid same town duelling), it actually turns out that El Reino should be facing off with Biologicar :p If Erus gets through he'll be facing off SewerDude.