World Two Duelling Tournament

DeletedUser

Well yes LM, duel, but not just the ones from the competition at least. I am not in the tourney and I haven't been hit at all. Why? Why only the ones competing and trying to duel for this tourney are hit and kod?
I know this would be convenient for Latigo, since he can't accept defeat and he either weakens and gets rid of the opponent he fears, or he gets disqualified and can't be proven he would be defeated.
See what I mean? Either way, rules are rules and if he had something to do with the duels, he will be disqualified.

Diggo11

I'm on the wifi at the moment, so this will be brief. It's been quite interesting how all these duels from the NWO have been occuring on most contest participants and suddenly stopping on everyone else. For example a member from NWO told me they were to busy with "work" to participate in the tournament, yet seems to have time to camp contest members from GANG. So to all members of the NWO:

This is your official first and last warning. Stop going out of your way to interfere or you will ALL be disqualified.

Obviously life goes on for those not in he tournament and I don't request the world stops for three weeks, but this is rediculous. You cannot and will not go out of your way just to try and interfere, end of story. Don't spoil it for yourself, town and the world.

DeletedUser22685

Not sure if the two in question read the forums. I let them know.

Harsha..

well, i don't like what is going on in this world... - before the dueling competition, the world was becoming popular, nice-to be part of. Now, things seem to have got out of hand.

I'm quite worried, if these issues are not sorted out soon, the dueling tourney will have caused more harm than good

DeletedUser

hello everyone!
despite playing this server 2 since decemeber 2008 this is my first real forum post (apart from recruiting for my Town VERTIGO years ago whn the world was young) , as i dont agree with forums, previous MMORPG experience has resulted me seeing forums as a place where unsavoury cliques of loud mouthed kiddies flame and brag and generally act like brats with little or no manners or temper control (not that im suggesting that happens here as i have never read or posted in 2 years) but if forums could be locked and closed i for one would not shed a tear.

anyway, i have felt the need to register and post for the first time to clear up this mess which certain ppl are blowing gaskets over and heaping lots of blame on poor latigo kid who for once is not to blame for anything he is merely a victim of his own forum trolling, but is utterly without blame in thsi case.

i knew nothing of this duel tourney as i refuse to read or use forums due to puerile behaviour i mentione di have encountered in the past on other games.

the first i heard of it was either a mail i got weeks ago from su1m trying to organise a tourney between the top pp[lwhich i think i rejected or ignored as i believ tourneys are just an excuse for people to flame or act poorly towards one another, althouhg skim reading thsi thread im glad to see this has not happned except the amount of blame poor latigo is taking) and then i think harsha mentioned this tourney thing to me yesterday? day before? first i have heard oif it, it is pure coincidence I am in GANG town (tho im not now) for 3 days while this tourney of yours is on, tho it is NOt coincidence i am in GANg town for 3 days due to the following reasons.

1. due to NWO reputation and the amount of bad press we get on forums (the more i read here the more im shaking my head in disbelief) all of which is nothign to do with me, like i sed if i had my way forums would be closed and ppl would simply get on enjoying the fun game and playign calmly) has meant a LOT of towns have camped NWO and KOd our members whther they be workers questers builders, in short anythign that moves, i am not complaining about this, i accept it as part of the game, BUT it does require soem pay back, so i went over to GANg to deliver payback

2. we are down on KOs so i needed to find a town with lots of easy Kos for me, that is GANG, lots of them there in greater numbers than the towns i usually visit, and with the exception of James who is a real tough nutt ,i have great chance of killing all of them, thus i stayed for a few days, not to ruin any tourney just simply to help NWO with our negative Ko total

3. latigo is not even part of our town for last few days and did not knwo i was even there, until i started messaging him with the abuse i started to recieve from certain member s of gang (and dawnrider too i am lead to belive, who was mopping up anything i may have missed) and id like to reiterate at NO POINT did latigo mention any tourney at all, the first i heard of it was from harsha and i knew nothing more til i registered at forum and read what u guys are on about after sum1 in NWO told me to go read forums are dubb is complaining non stop about me and blaming latigo for orgainising this whole GANg raid like some malevolent power behind the throne. a vince mcmahon masterplan as complex as Darth Zelda's two year epic plan to brign down Wanted Empire

4. now to cut a long story short, can i say in two years of being duelled and attcked and tracked and teamed up on double and triple teamed i have NEVER mailed anyone once complaining or screaming abuse or crying at them. i just take it, i dont coem to forum and biitch i just get on with it accepting anyone is a viable target. I have camped offtopica for a year and NEVER have one of offtopics sent me a mail of complaint, i have camped wicked willows for 6 months and never recived one mail of complaint, i have camped wolf brigade for 1 year and never received a mail of complaint, i even camped gunslingers gulch for a week and not one person messaged me. I myself have been permacamped for two years by el reino and am constantly attcked whenever im daft enoiugh to travel more than 17 minutes anyway, ive been Kod dozens of times, i have never complained or sent a telegram, SO THIS IS THE MAIN COMPLAINT FROM ME, within a few HOURs of visiting GANg for the FIRST ever time ( a town whose members permacamp NWO, and a select few of their members are on foums flaming NWO and mainly latigo) as much as they can, within just a FEW HOURS i get VERY angry and bordering on abusive mails from u sa wa ya wa, also and dawnrider has had to put Dubb on block for his level of snidy abuse. now i rember dubb from way back some times id beat him soemtimes he beat me about 50/50 he was a pleasant guy up for fights and respected truces, but after me Koing him i see someone who has grown so much ego and Koing so many ppl when he himself is Kod once he goes balistic, the same can be said of u sa wa ya

this is a conversation between myself and u sa wa ya after i attcked him ONCE, first time EVER

Cassandria Today at 1:47 PM
have you heard yorself?
very mature im sure
ol you are SO funny, just carry on, this is quality stuff

U wa sa wa ya Today at 6:45 AM
LMFAO you have no idea how pathetic you are. If you think this is crying you will have to learn to read. Oh wait i forgot nuckle draggers like you can't read.
Your a pathetic coward who can't fight her own lvl. tough butch cow.
GET A LIFE, YA COWARD.
BTW i'm old enough to be your father. FOOL.
Come get me again cause as much as you think it hurts, this is a computer game and your hits don't even connect.
LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

Cassandria Today at 6:21 AM
lol?? grow up

U wa sa wa ya Today at 12:39 AM
I now know why everyone hates you so much. Your a liar and a coward.
Don't ever count on any support from me again.

Cassandria On 4/16/10 at 12:44 AM
wicked willows are all Kod by me,
Offtopica all kod cept el reino,
always left u guys alone due to old ties andhave never attcked any of u once
, BUT as GANG are permacamping The New Order
and GANG are backing our enemies up in fort battles i decided to hammer ur town of traitors into thr ground,
im loathe to do it u lot beiong old friends and such,
but as GANG are displaying very little integrity and zero honour u deserve some Pain.
shame it has come to this, im usually above such things as camping towns and spamming kiddy crap on forums, but in this case ill make a little exception.
if u r the only decent one left i apologise to you for messing up and getting the wrong target but as your town is campin my town and backing up our enemies, any1 in GANG is a viable target!

end of coversation,

thus fellow players i am at a complete loss to explain WHY this behaviour is happening, i have had good converstions with HARSHA and have nothing but respect for his maturity and calmness and i now feel inclined to agree with his last post

i.e: is this duel tourney u have going worth it when the behaviour of players deteriorates to this unacceptable sewer level?

i dont wnat to ever coem back to forums i jsut wnat people to calmly hear what i have to say and i hope ppl agree that
1. latigo is behind nothing at all for once, i Lead NWO when he aint here and take full responisbilty for my actions noone telle me what to do. so i will protect my town and help our situation
2. i dont read forums or know anythign beyond my town and didnt know what u guys were doing, so ill apologise to the ppl who are in this tournament and have reamined calm and not throwing around accusations or flaiming ppl or sendign abusive telegrams to me or dawnrider or latigo
3. in a situation where we are all duelling nearly all the time and ppl are being Kod double triple teamed and camped permacamped id like ppl to accept duels in good nature and accept yes u will win many but u must be prepared for losing and being Kod, el reino bagged me many times, sewerdude has a fair few and bigpopa, if i had a gold nugget for everytime el reino instigated an attck on me within 44 SECONDS of me leaving a hotel and have an EVEREST sized mountain of gold nuggets but so what? i dont mail them with abuse and put forward soem conspiracy theory, i just get with playing a GAME. yes i may talk in -town, but thats where it stays in-town.

id really appreaciate it if ppl act and behave maturely and responsibly and accept this seems to be a big misunderstanding but also that ppl need to calm down and realise any1 can be Kod and accept it.

thank u so much for your time and if u made the effort to read this gargantuan epic post, 2 years game time not one post, guess my first post made up for this, hee. now let me play this game in peace and never have to come back here /cheers

Long days and plesant nights, folks

Ciou )

Cass (joint-leader of NWO)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I forgot one thing: dravigas attacked rdixon900. Seems like only the turney contestants get dueled by nwo these days. I have to mention that I was not dueled by dravigas or anyone else (I am not in the turney). Dravigas has been camping our town for several days and biiiiiiig darn coincidence, he attacked rdixon900 after the turney started, not before that.
So I say we vote Latigo's disqualification. To many contestants were dueled by NWO after the tournament started.
I vote in favor!

Lol how about this...

Latigo attacked me for the tournament, which was ok. After the duel I qued 2 times of sleep because i wouldnt be online for a while. I found out i had an hour gap in work so I logged on and mailed Latigo that i was heading to NWO to attack him back. Not even 13 minutes later Dreamkill attacks me, is he just a huge camper? or isnt this coincidence? :huh:

DeletedUser

Non Stop complaining and bashing? I sent one message to Dawnrider and this is all I wrote:

Dubb777 On 4/16/10 at 4:19 PM
You know that we are trying to hold this tournament. Very childish what you and Cassandria are doing.
I will be seeing you both soon

So then I get this :

Dawnrider On 4/16/10 at 7:13 PM

what tournament?
the tournament i refused to take part it coz it just attracts kids who throw tanturms?

/shrug gang is an appalling collection of spoilt little kids, this is unfortunately a reality, offtopica attcked for a year, not one mail, wicked willows attcked for 4months not one mail, wolf brigade attcked for 8 months not one mail, gunslingers gulch attcked for 1 month not one mail, gang attcked for 10 hours 5 mails of crying, its pathetically comical.

a lot of you camp NWO non stop, so what, we do same things back at you, you scream cry and throw dummies out fo pram, what bunch of little whining kids

you coem see me whenever you wantm, you prolym beat me, but know what, i wont mail you or complain , because i knwo this is a GAME, after all thsi time dubb you STILl thinkj its mega important real life, well sit down and take a breath im gonna SHOCK YOUR WORLD, are you ready?
THIs
IS
A
GAME
We PLAY
FOR
FUN

if you are gonna cry scream get angry threaten ppl, just quit fgs.

and im only lev 70s anyway, when i get tom 90s you wont be abler to scratch me like you cant take cass or latigo i be untouchable too, but even if i am not, i dont care BECAUSE IT'S A FUN GAME.

sorry if this mail was too long for you, if you had been first gang to cry i wouldve ignored it but FIVE of you all crying withing ten hours of a few hits is a real funny tragic joke on the maturity fo your town, rofl at you

Hail and Kill

So you can see there Cassandria , Dawnrider had prior knowledge of the tournament. So your LIE about me mailing her and bashing her is a EPIC FAILURE.
From the attitude in your post I can see why others had problems with you in the past. We all talk respectfully to each other in the world 2 forums because we are treated with respect. We would be happy to converse with you in these forums if you could come off your cloud with us "po lil layfolks"

One more thing for the self proclaimed know-it-all , We are adults , probably old enough to be your parents.

Get over yourself

Edit : Heres the rest of the " terrible bashing mails from Dubb"

Dubb777 On 4/16/10 at 8:08 PM
wow , and you say we are children? I am an adult you spoiled brat.

I came to NWO and dueled only the people who dueled me for that part of your pathetic argument.

And you can be sure I will camp your town you will be the first I ko , see i havent forgotten you doing this before when I was in Castle Keep , then when I started hitting you back and putting losses on your stats and you messaged me begging for a truce. Well you can bet on the losses from now ,
I dont care what you level is if your awake your dead. Got that?

I dont care what other towns do, this is between me and you mouthpiece.

Dawnrider Today at 4:17 AM
oh be quiet you little screaming baby,
you love dishing it out but like all babies you dont like getting it back,
you are right 1 year ago you were a screaming baby who while being pretty tough had zero concept of tactics, that has remained the same
welcome to ignore, kid,
when you turn 18 in 6 yrs time i will remove the ignore and see if you have grown up so you can speak like a civil adult who understands the basic concepts of town wars.

go scream and cry on forum and flame latigo and the town like loud mouth kiddies do while some of us just quietly play the game for fun

/yawn at you

/ignore

I am 40 years old , and I do not disrespect people unless I get disrespected. So grow the hell up Cassandria

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Take me out of the tournament... to much trouble =-P

For the record, I didn't call any attacks as cass said.

DeletedUser

Sweet! i'm 12 again. because i post in the forums. I'm quitting my job and blowing my money on comics, candy, and magic cards!

DeletedUser

To be honest, I don't have the patience to read all she wrote, she lost me between calling us kids and campers. Is really funny how campers call us campers. I don't camp. If I sleep, is to regenerate, that's all. :) But she did call herself a camper when she mentioned being dueled when she travels for more than 10 minutes. That's the only way she can be dueled, because she is the one who camps.
Big funny coincidences very convenient to Latigo. That's all I have to say! :)

DeletedUser

I read all of cass's post. Somewhere in the process i felt my IQ drop, partly because of the uncessesary caps, and spelling someone as sum1 or su1m. Partly because she's accusing everyone other than her of being childish and unruly, while being childish and unruly herself. her attitude was obvious right from the start.

hello everyone!
despite playing this server 2 since decemeber 2008 this is my first real forum post (apart from recruiting for my Town VERTIGO years ago whn the world was young) , as i dont agree with forums, previous MMORPG experience has resulted me seeing forums as a place where unsavoury cliques of loud mouthed kiddies flame and brag and generally act like brats with little or no manners or temper control (not that im suggesting that happens here as i have never read or posted in 2 years) but if forums could be locked and closed i for one would not shed a tear.

DeletedUser

well i wish they would attack me, i am in the tourney so please attack me...

DeletedUser

Yea I think if you Duel her you must ride away from her town immediately.
:)

Harsha..

yeah....you could just have looked in into the residences - anyhow there's something else

Melknor, i do remember one time, when you mentioned on the forums "If you want, i have the $$$ to convert into a dueler...." well, this would be a good time to do so, for there are so many juicy targets prowling round your town, waiting for someone to shoot at them ;)