World data

Harsha..

no....i think they are thinking on starting a project on making such data available, just like in Tribalwars, but that'll, for sure take loads of time, just ike forts

DeletedUser14280

If you're wondering, such map data would only need to cover forts and towns.
The landscape of each world, and the quest givers, AND the job locations, are the same in every single world.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I was thinking about making a world specific fort thread with a good quality fort/fort owner map and battle news to get discussion and make sure everything's up to date. I haven't done it though.

That leaves out towns, I don't see much point having towns shown in tribal wars style dot maps and showing all sectors close up with town names isn't practical.

DeletedUser

Maybe like the showin the areas of influence of Families, Alliances, Groups, whatever you call them. Show the areas of the top 15 players, top 15 towns.

Something like this?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Maybe like the showin the areas of influence of Families, Alliances, Groups, whatever you call them. Show the areas of the top 15 players, top 15 towns.

Something like this?

Mapping the major empires by territory would cause a world war :laugh:

Deleted User - 819397

Mapping the major empires by territory would cause a world war :laugh:

Yes, but that would be interesting. More fort battles for sure, more town dueling spats for sure...I think that would be fun, personally.:)

DeletedUser

Is there some way to get the world data for The West in a similar fashion than what is possible for tribalwars?

Tribal Wars recognizes tribes aka alliances. The West doesn't. Having such a map would be of no use in The West.

I would be interested in the rankings, both player and town.

There's an idea about rankings put forth here for consideration.

Deleted User - 819397

Tribal Wars recognizes tribes aka alliances. The West doesn't. Having such a map would be of no use in The West.

Meh, I think that a map like this could still have its uses...who says the map has to be exactly like Tribalwars?

DeletedUser

A map would be great but with no game mechanic to recognize alliances/confeds it makes it near impossible. As it is the towns typically have similar naming conventions if the town is owned by the same people. But you really cant have an automated map for this.

First step would be to incorporate confederations and or NAPs into the game.