Sorting the townrankings

DeletedUser

I think it would be great if you could sort the townrkanings ascending/descending by city points/fort points/duel points etc. Just like you can do with the reports from fort battles.

Sorting the duel points would be very helpful to decide which town to target for an attack. Plus you would also see you’re ranking in every area.

Deleted User - 819397

I think that this would only be a good idea to see what YOUR town's stats are. Other towns would be exploited if found to be weaker than they appear...

DeletedUser

I think it's a pretty good idea and it shouldn't be hard to implement it in the game.

Deleted User - 819397

The idea is being able to sort residents by level, money in treasury, duels won, duels lost, experience, and hours spent on the town. This is comparable to fort battle stats, and for my view, see my above post.

DeletedUser

A must. I can't believe it's not sortable. It's not like sorting a table pulled from a db by different columns is hard.

DeletedUser

Sorry that I couldn't reply earlier, stupid crapy internet connection.

Your idea would be good to Lord Regal. But I'm talking about the town rankings. You know which town is nr1 etc.

Sorry if my crappy Englih caused this confusion. I'm actually a Dutch player and I'm in charge of organizing attacks for my town.
Once the update was there which added other factors to your town points I started to found it annoying I couldn't see our ranking for duelpoints so that I could see which town is stronger or about equal and should put up a good fight.

DeletedUser

Positive Rep for the great idea.

Definitely needs to be implemented in the next update, no reason why it shouldn't be.

DeletedUser

so hes saying town members should be like town ranking? were it adds duels,forts,ext

DeletedUser

so hes saying town members should be like town ranking? were it adds duels,forts,ext

I don't know where you got that from. The idea is to sort rankings by the different columns. He couldn't say it any clearer.

I think it would be great if you could sort the townrkanings ascending/descending by city points/fort points/duel points etc. Just like you can do with the reports from fort battles.