World 8?

DeletedUser

if they are going to have 2 worlds start at same time they need to have something different on each world or something. the same old same old is getting old fast. need to do something new to spice it up and only have that on a new world. also if there is going to be 2 worlds one world should be faster. like more energy faster, what we do in 2 hours can do in 1 hour. just stuff like that at least so they arent the exact same. right now its just a race to the top and if your not in the race in the beginning your not really interested as much.

DeletedUser

We don't need any more worlds as far as I'm concerned. At least not unless we suddenly get 1 million or more people who play this game and stick to it.

Why 1 Million?

For one 7 worlds split between that amount would cause unbearable lag, so if thats how you play you can if u want :)

DeletedUser363

I really don't mind if there are more worlds opening up. It just allows me to test out new strategies.

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf! Wow! I don't think I've ever seen you post on here before. Nice to meet ya!

:)

Dude:

About HeftySmurf
Biography
HeftySmurf, Small but Dangerous
Interests
TW, The West, Spam Hunting
Occupation
College
Signature

Statistics
Total Posts
Total Posts: 1,027
Posts Per Day: 6.02

DeletedUser

Lol, I've never seen hefty post either. Saw him on TW World 30, then I saw he was a mod for... World 1(?). that's about it tho :D

Either he was much more active earlier in this game, or there's a secret forum by the mods we don't know about *sneaky sneaky*

DeletedUser

Lol, I've never seen hefty post either. Saw him on TW World 30, then I saw he was a mod for... World 1(?). that's about it tho :D

Either he was much more active earlier in this game, or there's a secret forum by the mods we don't know about *sneaky sneaky*
I've seen some posts from him, and I'm not a mod. Y'all just need to get around more. :laugh: :p

DeletedUser

ive eben to Leeds only 2 times,one for a School trip 13 years ago,amazing how it looked like a decade ago,and at 2006 to watch a footy match there