World 8?

DeletedUser

hi i`m not sure has this question been posted so i`m just gonna ask here.is there going to be world8 and if it will does any1 know when?

DeletedUser

When time will come..?
No, but when like world seven is full.

DeletedUser

I will Create 10-20 or more and more account to full it, (Just kidding :D )

DeletedUser

As much as people complained about how quickly w7 was launched, with all the comparisons to the *other* TW?

DeletedUser

I seriously don't find the use of adding all those worlds.
we're at 7 while .de is at 4 (soon 6 but still, they started .de about 5 months before .net). Worlds aren't that filled, most of them still got the western part to grow for new players who don't want to get mixed with higher lvls, still got alot of room for new towns in the later worlds (and alot of abandons in the older ones).

DeletedUser

hi i`m not sure has this question been posted so i`m just gonna ask here.is there going to be world8 and if it will does any1 know when?

this guy is only on world 3 and 7
so i dare say 7 worlds is plenty

DeletedUser

Do we really need another world so soon ? W7 is not that old.
Let the programmers work out some more of the kinks in these worlds first.

DeletedUser

There are also many thousands of orphaned level 1 zombies in every world. Clear those out and there'll be plenty more room for everybody.

Red Falcon

We don't need any more worlds as far as I'm concerned. At least not unless we suddenly get 1 million or more people who play this game and stick to it.

DeletedUser

What is the point of only being allowed to join one world?

The settings are the same, I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Falcon

I'm on 2 worlds (Worlds 1 and 7). So, if you want to be on more than one world, you simply need more than 1 e-mail address.

DeletedUser

I know that you need more than one address, but why do they need to put that restriction?

Maybe to let new people join worlds, not just the same group of people.

DeletedUser

Apparently it's a lame attempt to control inactives by spreading them over two worlds instead of directly dealing with the problem and deleting them promptly.

DeletedUser

Oh well,I'm tempted to try world 8.Get to experiment with a pure:)

DeletedUser

community isn't big enough to be spread over 2 worlds, one of them (if not both) will lack targets, and by far more than all other worlds.

Red Falcon

You have a point there, Meko. This is another reason why Inno shouldn't just keep on making up new worlds. We don't have over 1 million players yet. I doubt we even have 500,000! And I'll bet any amount of money that half or more of the players on all those worlds are simply inactive level 1's.

DeletedUser

They are, on world 6 nearby me there is a Zombie patch. Also all nearby towns have stopped growing, making me have to travel further to duel anyone.

Red Falcon

I know. I hate it when I want to duel someone in a nearby town, but then I get so strong, I can no longer duel them, because they went inactive. In both of the worlds I'm in, everyone is pretty much active in both towns I'm in.

DeletedUser

They dont need a new world, they just need to use the Idea that is being suggested on how to handle level ones, and they may even have to stop making worlds for a while.