World 11 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well i forgot which month is going on i thought nowdays it is sep or july

DeletedUser

yup, it's gonna be a while. hopefully, the devs use some common sense and make the world different so players can do something else other than the same old stuff.

DeletedUser

Well world 8 and 9 came in together so you can't be sure that it won't come out before XXX. But I do hope that there's a substantial gap. There will always be a demand for newer servers as the game flourishes and more people pour in and most always prefer the latest worlds so that they don't fall behind. At one time, there'll come a limit where adding further worlds and their maintenance will become very expensive for the devs.

At that moment, I think they will have to think of some way to restart the servers. May be something like an uber mega fort that only town can build and everyone else will have to try to destroy it or capture it and if a town finishes a fort, they win the world and the world restarts in a couple of weeks or something.

DeletedUser

I think the game is dying to be honest just because, it's the same thing everyday.

Log in, queue up the same 2 jobs you do everyday every day, log off. Log back in 4 hours later, queue up more jobs. Log off. Log in, queue up sleep, log off. next day...same thing.

The-west needs to get funner for us, instead of doing the same tedious routine everyday. At the start of summer, I think there were around 250000 players, it's down to around 210000. That's not a healthy sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.