World 11 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can me say somebody, if this game will become a world 11?

When I will start with a second account in world 10, it`s uninteresting because the most players "make the game" - and it`s too late to found a town.

The problem is very often, that dueler with level 12 or 14 attacking greenhorns.

With a world 11 many new players will become a good chance, to start in The West with "same force".

DeletedUser14189

LOL

I think you'll have to wait a pretty damn long time be4 w11 comes out.

DeletedUser

Come on, w10 has been available only for 2 weeks and now you are asking another world. Good players will find their way even though they would start a bit later. Just asking another world to avoid attacks is lame. There will always be someone, higher or lower level player that attacks and win, no matter what. I don't get it, why it would be too late to found a town ? Not that many high level players cannot even attack you if you start your character now.

Maybe we should have one world where is no dueling at all :laugh:

DeletedUser14006

That`s a pity.

Right informations we haven`t ?

yoda-400x300.jpg

Like Yoda you speak

DeletedUser

Come on, w10 has been available only for 2 weeks and now you are asking another world. Good players will find their way even though they would start a bit later. Just asking another world to avoid attacks is lame. There will always be someone, higher or lower level player that attacks and win, no matter what. I don't get it, why it would be too late to found a town ? Not that many high level players cannot even attack you if you start your character now.

Maybe we should have one world where is no dueling at all :laugh:

I agree. I am dueled every day even though I started at the beginning ;)
2 weeks behind is nothing - a good player would pass 3/4 of the players in a week. :)

DeletedUser

And a player who's too high in level can't hit you, so it actually makes no difference because the guys who can hit you won't have started much before you. You still have a chance if you join world 10 now, but with what you are thinking, you won't have that in world 11 either.

DeletedUser

---> multi player
u will get banned if u do that, men
unless u delete the first char

DeletedUser

I hope it takes lots of time before they will make new world. Every new world kill older ones.

DeletedUser

World 10 just came out. World 11 won't be available until probably 2010.

DeletedUser

W 8 and 9 came out at april, as i remember
4 months later, W10 come out
why W11 come at about a month after W10?

DeletedUser

What's the point of W11 coming out in October?

World 10 just started.

W11 won't feature anything new or different, so it's not exciting and serves no purpose.

DeletedUser

well HNS not unless the devs decide to use different settings for different world, a idea initiated by a hot and sexy man :D

DeletedUser

actually it is a wonderful idea, getting in more variety and making people play in all those different worlds,innogames also will profit a lot..lets hope for the best..

DeletedUser

Neo-Quick, you can post in that idea's thread! :) More posts will convince Gem more to move it to Development ;)

sounded like you knew bk. I thought you were all serious. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.