World 1 - Fort Map

DeletedUser

What do the colors mean?
If it's an alliance, you have the miestas one messed up (we're further south)

DeletedUser

could u specify the quad??, it is based on the county named, if the county is not named i have colored them grey..

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be easier to just take the name of the Large fort, because that's what it pretty much is anyway?

DeletedUser

well it aint just building a large fort you have to build a flag and name it only then the county becomes the holder of the large fort.
which is the reason why i have colored the non named county's grey.

DeletedUser

Well I guess so...

But the county's large fort still belongs to miestas, whether they have a flag or not.

DeletedUser

yes true which is the reason in the county view, the owners of large/medium/small fort have been included in each county.

DeletedUser41

Nice work, saves me clicking on every fort myself to check them out. Lets set you a challenge of getting it to auto update like the ones on tribalwars.

Not needed so much at the moment due to the small amounts of battles taking place but hopefully in the future, forts will be changing hands a lot more. Even more so if we can persuade the devs to lower the attack costs.

DeletedUser1105

Sauceysauce has done something similar for The Broken Saddle, but come up with a new, alternate ranking system to go with it. Between us, we've done W8 & W9 for the first issue.

DeletedUser

And ive banged my head into a couple desks =P Ive got a notebook with a ton of stuff. Wonder if we could include this in a link? nice visual tool if we could get one for 9 and 8

DeletedUser1105

I managed to do W8 on one and a half pages of A4 :p

Yeah, some sort of visual would probably be good. When I do the one for the next issue I will come up with something.

But nice work Neo-quick!

DeletedUser

Took me 14 pages of composition paper for 9 =)

The maps really look good. Nice job

DeletedUser

Nice work, saves me clicking on every fort myself to check them out. Lets set you a challenge of getting it to auto update like the ones on tribalwars.

I was thinking abt the same thing.. it would be wonderful to get it auto updated...
doing this was fairly easy, just a needed couple of hours.. however getting the autoupdate would be difficult..

DeletedUser

Surely this will soon be outdated? You will have to check so often to get a good idea.

DeletedUser

updating the map by way of getting the data and creating the map would not be very difficult, nor time consuming it might take max 30 mins to 45 mins.. however auto-updating, like the tribal war forum, i really wouldnt know, have to check that out..

DeletedUser

This is really nice, like said before, we just need someone to figure out how to auto update it and throw

DeletedUser

thx for the map

Awesome map you made up! It will come in use. They must have taken along time to come up with!

DeletedUser

updating the map by way of getting the data and creating the map would not be very difficult, nor time consuming it might take max 30 mins to 45 mins.. however auto-updating, like the tribal war forum, i really wouldnt know, have to check that out..

i think its not possible, i mentioned to Morthy before, i shall double check for you later though.

DeletedUser

Nice!

Nice to see how everything is divvied up. Keeping up shouldn't be too very hard, all you have to do is watch battles (says the one who is not doing the updating). :)
KJ