women's clothes for women?

DeletedUser

How do you get it? High luck jobs:huh: it's probarbly helps get some hidden reward or something

And yeah it'd make things more believable and would like to see it implemented.

It was made as a joke from the dev's to the game mods,as a normal player you will never find one

DeletedUser8950

It was made as a joke from the dev's to the game mods,as a normal player you will never find one
haha:laugh:
I bet there is some secret quest line for mods involving it...I'd be angry 'cept I'd do the same if I made a game

DeletedUser

I quite like the idea, but I wouldn't want the Tailor getting even more cluttered by adding a female article for each male article, and you wouldn't want to get different male and female items. Maybe the Tailor could show just the male items, but if you have a female character the clothes would show in their female version once in your inventory.

I agree.

Red Falcon

This idea makes sense since you CAN choose whether your character is male or female. And if there's going to be clothing for women, they definitely should have the same stats as similar clothes for men. So, basically, I'm agreeing with what everyone said above me.

DeletedUser

The clothes don't look any gender, and that's how it should stay imo

QFT!

Besides, there is a limit to how much time I can spend looking at gravity defying razor-point breasts. The broken-necked female asleep is bad enough. :p

DeletedUser

some mods starting to say rude words now?

the clothes setup for women is good

DeletedUser

I like the idea.. it would add spice to the game... besides, ladies, the men would be trying to figure out which piece was the same as the male version, if the devs really wanted to not state x or y... I think it would be good for both sexes.