Feedback Winter Event 2024

Azeul

The frequency of the quest item drop rates also comes in handy if you're trying to complete quest requirements and have them prior to finding all 100 snowflakes. Just to offer another alternative perspective.

martoru

I don't really understand why people complain about quest item drop rates in particular? You could complain about overall reward value, if you think it's worthless trying to obtain. You say "10% is too much, because I got extra quest items". But reaction to this from devs can be the following: "ok, they don't want too many quest items, so next time we will give them 50 free chests instead of 100 free chests".

If your main point is that you have extra quest items that stuck in your inventory, solution is easy - just sell extras (on market or in the shop directly for 50$ per unit). The idea of the event is that you can get something to warm your soul FOR FREE. Free is always good, don't understand what you are complaining about specifically. And as Dr.Roth said already you're not only getting "useless" items but also some useful items as well - it's the positive side of event, so keep focusing on positive things and life will be easier :)

In the end, nobody forces players to spam 15s jobs to get snowflakes. Because of high drop rates there will be plenty of extras on the market for you if you just want to finish questlines without farming snowflakes. I sold my extras on the market and I've checked who bought them - all items sold to players who have level higher than 160. I think those players made their choice easily - don't farm if you don't like the outcome of farming.

mic dropped, sorry.
after mnnielsen like !!!!!
i finally understand... high rate for quest drop is to increase market activity :)))))))))))))))))))))))

Beefmeister

there are simply too many quest rewards since the drop rate is so high. as long as it is kept this high, people will not like those kind of events

i got 48 quest items from my drops. you use only 12 for quests. rest coulda been something useful instead of the trash. it's been the case with all the events of this kind for the last few years.

i also wanna underline the fact that, for all the events from last year, i didn't get even one single xp potion from the drops. add this year's event too now. you're supposed to make the drop rate higher :up:

Victor Kruger

Dont waste your time if it annoys you that much, stop complaining about getting free stuff, buy the crap you want on the market where most of it goes or put up with it .

As others have said its all been complained about on beta long since to no avail so Zero point whining in feedback here.

Any bets Valentines will be late again this year ? :roll:

Ristorian

Is it possible to add the below quest items to the UP Shop to complete the Winter Event 2018? All quest items from the Winter Events 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 & 2024 are in the UP Shop.
Upper left corner of the map
Upper right corner of the map
Lower left corner of the map
Lower right corner of the map

gabe nelson

is it annoying to land some of the annoying "trash" yeah, but overrall I enjoyed it, landed some helpful buffs and ultimately they dropped fairly regularly (a few random streaks of nothing) but, hey, I largely agree with V Kruger; you don't have to participate and it's free so....yep.

Ranger-Schwartz

Can you please put the valentine event in an easy-to-find-can't-miss-spot so we can plan properly? I'm guessing the start time is listed somewhere but all i see is the calendar with today's date on it. Guessing it's lunchtime (12noon?) as usual but it would be nice to have one of those awesome notifications put on here like they did not too long ago

Ektoras BOTrini

thanks for wasting my time and giving me crappy rewards

14 winter clothes
13 red ribbons
13 ritual pipes
12 winter tools

52/100 quest items

thank you i will really use those extras for nothing
Don't say these things man , a smartass will come and say to sell them on market for no one to buy since they are in SHOP for bonds. And another smartass will come and say "Not everyone has bonds" , anyone that doesn't have bonds is an uneducated player.