Feedback Winter Event 2024

Dimebag Darrell

It's kind of nice to see that, collectively, you've all seemingly realised that we have long since passed the point of believing that feedback will actually make a difference in future events.

Let's just write this one off, and if you care about the game - sign up to Beta and give your feedback when there's still actually a chance to improve an event.

Clever Hans

It's kind of nice to see that, collectively, you've all seemingly realised that we have long since passed the point of believing that feedback will actually make a difference in future events.

Let's just write this one off, and if you care about the game - sign up to Beta and give your feedback when there's still actually a chance to improve an event.
I see that feedback was given on Beta but ignored so not sure what´s your point.

Thanatoss

Whats the point having such high drop rate when they are also in the bond shop? 5% would have been better i think. At least consider this for future events.

Thanatoss

Increase the potion chances also these old sets are going straight to the trash bin. The chance for xp potion should be 1% each.

Symbiote

I see that feedback was given on Beta but ignored so not sure what´s your point.

seen the feedback there before and guy ended the thread when he asked "why 42% drop on this quest items"

the worst part of these events is that pile of trash that amounts and i can't even sell these at 1k because everyone else has 2050 units of them

furthermore, what is the feedback supposed to accomplish? should i say "yeah thanks for the bonds, medals and some potions" or "why do i have 40 quest/collect items i dont even do quests/collect and these are available in the shop and i cant trade them because they are not scarce"? both have no effect whatsoever on the course of events

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
It takes way too long to get to a hundred for completion with even worse rewards than the previous event. Could you implement +luck to speed up the drops or something?
As seen on speed worlds, server bonuses do not impact the rate of quest drops. The only useful server bonus would be energy regen, but I don't believe that would be approved.

Dr Roth

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
If you get 42 quest items, doesn't that mean that you get 58 other items? And of those items a few are pretty good. and I get this from doing one or two days clicking?
I think we also have to realise that there are two sides to this story as well. Sure we get a lot of unwanted, but we also get useful things. From some clicky events I have sold old chests and made 1.7M from it while other people were slamming the event for dropping old chests. In this event I will pick up a few good buffs, old chests($$$), some prem, bonds and maybe an xp potion.

~400% increased drop rate for the snowflakes/clicky events. I used an 8H buff and was at 42 snowflakes at 6.5 hours spent working 15s jobs. The stuff I used to keep energy and motivation up isn't worth what's in the snowflakes themselves. If it weren't for going for the 100 achievement the first time I wouldn't bother.

Barnstable

6 extra useless red ribbons so far and not even two thirds through. What's the point? Change drops so you only get what you need for quest.

martoru

you need only 3 of each quest item for mission... drop rate is +10 (why ???) and in reality you got 12-13 of each
so 45% of snowflakes good for nothing

GrandDuke

I don't really understand why people complain about quest item drop rates in particular? You could complain about overall reward value, if you think it's worthless trying to obtain. You say "10% is too much, because I got extra quest items". But reaction to this from devs can be the following: "ok, they don't want too many quest items, so next time we will give them 50 free chests instead of 100 free chests".

If your main point is that you have extra quest items that stuck in your inventory, solution is easy - just sell extras (on market or in the shop directly for 50$ per unit). The idea of the event is that you can get something to warm your soul FOR FREE. Free is always good, don't understand what you are complaining about specifically. And as Dr.Roth said already you're not only getting "useless" items but also some useful items as well - it's the positive side of event, so keep focusing on positive things and life will be easier :)

In the end, nobody forces players to spam 15s jobs to get snowflakes. Because of high drop rates there will be plenty of extras on the market for you if you just want to finish questlines without farming snowflakes. I sold my extras on the market and I've checked who bought them - all items sold to players who have level higher than 160. I think those players made their choice easily - don't farm if you don't like the outcome of farming.

mic dropped, sorry.

GrandDuke

Please, don't consider myself defending dev team or being extremely satisfied with events. I just don't understand the logic behind complaining about drop rates for something that has been given for free. I think there are a lot of different more meaningful parts of the game we can complain about :D