Why no native men?

DeletedUser

What about asian character. People from China cam to the west to build railroads.

DeletedUser

I already said about adding a black/african-american character.

DeletedUser

Moving this thread to suggestions, it seems to have been going that way for a while.

DeletedUser

In the German version they have introduced more avatar pictures. To name just a few...

A Native-American Male
A Black Male
A Black Female

DeletedUser

In the German version they have introduced more avatar pictures. To name just a few...

A Native-American Male
A Black Male
A Black Female

Yep, and you can choose male or female for every (out of 17 or so) character. On the other hand you may only choose anything else than Greenhorn when you have reached level 10...

DeletedUser

Er did I miss something? There is a native american male picture, the Iroquois. Did everyone just miss this or am I missing something in this thread?

DeletedUser

Er did I miss something? There is a native american male picture, the Iroquois. Did everyone just miss this or am I missing something in this thread?

The problem with the iroquois is that you can´t get him until later in the
game.

DeletedUser

If it were me making them I wouldn't want to overwhelm new players with a lot of choice, like some games do.

Repeat after me: Choices are good, lack of attentionspan and "gimme gold NOW!" are bad.

:p

DeletedUser

Why is a female the only option for people starting the game as a native?
From the best I can tell, you have to play the game a very long time to even have the option of having a male native as your picture.

I'm level 10 and have been Iroquois since level 6 or 7. Not too bad I think... Though there should be more ethnic groups in the game as a whole.