Why no native men?

DeletedUser

Why is a female the only option for people starting the game as a native?
From the best I can tell, you have to play the game a very long time to even have the option of having a male native as your picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There should be atleast one black character to make it more real.

DeletedUser

I am fairly sure they are in the process of creating new characters.

DeletedUser

And i hope they make two gender of every avatar..=Dso we can choice whatever we like..

DeletedUser

If it were me making them I wouldn't want to overwhelm new players with a lot of choice, like some games do.

DeletedUser

If it were me making them I wouldn't want to overwhelm new players with a lot of choice, like some games do.

Yeah but i wanted to be an adventurer but i can't coz only has one for girls..:(

DeletedUser

To be honest most Indians/ adventures from that time looked the same with their long hair and beards :D

DeletedUser

Just don't get the feel for it..and i might get a message of some guy hitting on me thinking i'am a girl iRL.. Something like..

Suitor said:
Hi there may i have your MSN??Wanna Chat i'am single

Something to that extent..hahahahahaha

DeletedUser

Lol. My avatar is a dude even though I'm femle in RL. Who cares? ;P

DeletedUser

I'd like to thank Gem for giving me a warning for "inappropriate language" and editing my post.

As I suspect that I'm one of the only real life Native Americans playing this game, it makes sense that "gem" would treat me the same way as he and the devs have depicted entire nations of native Americans in their little game.

Thanks for the censorship, Gem, and I'll remember to mind my manners when trying to criticize white people. I've certainly learned my lesson.

DeletedUser

I'd like to thank Gem for giving me a warning for "inappropriate language" and editing my post.

As I suspect that I'm one of the only real life Native Americans playing this game, it makes sense that "gem" would treat me the same way as he and the devs have depicted entire nations of native Americans in their little game.

Thanks for the censorship, Gem, and I'll remember to mind my manners when trying to criticize white people. I've certainly learned my lesson.

if it's offensive to other people yes I will give you a warning. Don't talk about other races like that pretty much... If you wish to discuss this further please PM me.