Why isn't World 1 recommended instead of w12?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15641

This is a real question, why has world 1 not recommended?

world 12 is dead because of egoistic players who only care to dominate, and what you get if you have two dominating sides?

Dead world, thank you :p

World 1 is a lot different, as I can see, and why are the moderators now stepping up the notch in order to do what I had been doing in w3, 6 and world 9?

DeletedUser22685

The recommended world rotates so that all worlds get a turn. At the moment it's World 12's turn, and the idea of the recommendation is to help out the worlds that need a player boost, so don't you think it would make sense to recommend the world that's struggling the most?

Furthermore, how is World 1 any more deserving than any other world?

And what do you claim to have done on World 3, 6 and 9? Probably a whole lot of nothing.

DeletedUser

At the moment it's World 12's turn, and the idea of the recommendation is to help out the worlds that need a player boost, so don't you think it would make sense to recommend the world that's struggling the most?

Isn't it best to recommend best world so new players keep interest in game?
If you recommend worst world, new player might quit much sooner and never again try other world.

DeletedUser22685

I believe the recommendation changed to World 12 when those Chinese NPCs appeared there, I guess that was expected to liven the world up as well but nothing seems to have happened with that for a few weeks at least.

DeletedUser15641

The recommended world rotates so that all worlds get a turn. At the moment it's World 12's turn, and the idea of the recommendation is to help out the worlds that need a player boost, so don't you think it would make sense to recommend the world that's struggling the most?

Furthermore, how is World 1 any more deserving than any other world?

And what do you claim to have done on World 3, 6 and 9? Probably a whole lot of nothing.

You have no proof of my claim that I never did nothing, at least for w3 and w9, I had been recruiting more powerful than any other.

Saving lots of players from doing nothing.

I had been in both worlds telegramming most idled players.

DeletedUser8627

I believe the recommendation changed to World 12 when those Chinese NPCs appeared there, I guess that was expected to liven the world up as well but nothing seems to have happened with that for a few weeks at least.

This is nearly correct.

I changed it the other day for the return of the Chinese.

DeletedUser15641

But w12 sucks, both alliances are dominators and did you hear the reply of one of main leaders of one alliance told me because I crashed their ff?

"Your not invited! So your not welcome to join the ff!"LMAO!

DeletedUser

w3: Half full small battles. Good job, you should be proud.

w6: Owned 100% by WFA. I'm sorry, the alliances on w12 are dominators? And you're responsible for the popularity of w6 vs. other old worlds and the fact that it had a long-running GM event is a complete coincidence?

w9: Right. That was all you. Again, it was dominated by one alliance. Vic saved w9 by initiating the day of 120 battles, not you. And saved is relative. It was better than it was, but it never was fully balanced. I'm not a fan of kingsib, but he did far more to keep w9 going than you ever did.

w12: You clearly don't have a clue what's going on on w12. No one wants to dominate anything. The only thing we want is fort battles, which is why my town, Wellwood, and Zion left IHLAG to join GC and even the sides. It's also why GC split into two alliances for friendly battles when the remnants of IHLAG, DBD, and the WFA migrants from w6 were unwilling to work together and give us battles. WFA is living in the past on w6 and is unwilling to adapt to new world fort battles. With their numbers they could easily be a force on w12 if they would, but instead they choose multis.

And this is a discussion thread, not a simple question. Moving to Saloon.

DeletedUser15641

W3 had an ff with lots of attackers, you are thinking small that's why the effects were small.

w12 is dead even if anyone will be unless there is a whole new regroup of the alliances.

I believe that w12 can be alive again but not with current leaders of each alliance, w1 is driving up the numbers. The numbers in w1 will be better and better, just have to be patient enough.

I will be looking forward for w1 more than w12.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripwise

But w12 sucks, both alliances are dominators and did you hear the reply of one of main leaders of one alliance told me because I crashed their ff?

"Your not invited! So your not welcome to join the ff!"LMAO!

World 12 could be one of the best if certain alliance would buff up hp. Also i dont see a reason anyone would kick you out if it was a big fort battle which in majority cases doesnt get filled.

DeletedUser15641

they couldn't dominate in fort fights, so they dominate in duels, get it?

they aren't gonna buff up since they buff down.

It doesn't have to be about two alliance and one waiting and pressuring the other alliance to see if it would buff up or not, sometimes the mature alliance needs to do some work in order to save a world.

Ripwise

they couldn't dominate in fort fights, so they dominate in duels, get it?

they aren't gonna buff up since they buff down.

It doesn't have to be about two alliance and one waiting and pressuring the other alliance to see if it would buff up or not, sometimes the mature alliance needs to do some work in order to save a world.

They dont dominate in any segment of game on w12 except annoying people off with their immaturity. APJ alliance dominates dueling on w12.

Other alliance does everything it can to balance it up even giving up on forts they win. I for one left 5 forts few days ago and some others have also!

DeletedUser15641

Make new alliance versus another alliance is best option for w12 if they want a future in fort fighting.

Ow yes, welcome party crashers such as myself :D

Ripwise

Alliance with 900+ members has enough manpower to step it up and take initiative for the sake of good battles!

DeletedUser15641

Your gonna wait for them to manpower? With that attitude, that's impossible.

If you wait for em, you will kill the world from ff speaking.

Ripwise

Your gonna wait for them to manpower? With that attitude, that's impossible.

If you wait for em, you will kill the world from ff speaking.

I dont know what you mean by that but for the sake of them owning forts and for the sake of competition they should.

Things aint served on silver platter!

DeletedUser15641

Exactly, I have good example, lets say they don't want to fort fight, how about that?

DeletedUser15057

They dont dominate in any segment of game on w12 except annoying people off with their immaturity. APJ alliance dominates dueling on w12.

Correction !!! The Bloody Path dominates dueling on W12. :no:

DeletedUser

I'd like to know when was the last time world 1 was made recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.