Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser22685

Oh, I didn't expect to get on here but I decided to actually check for the first time.

I missed the Paladin unfortunately but other than that I think it's just those couple of quests in The Myth to go.

PS. I'm a soldier.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Added futu...who comes in at a four-way tie for lucky #13.

I'm thinking of allowing multiple entries per person. Earlier on when there were fewer participants I was afraid it would be full of multiple entries. Now that all but one of the thirty (poor Noobmic, who used to be #1 but doesn't have much time for The West any more) is over 500, it seems like it might be reasonable to allow it. I remember when the late great FargoBear was #1 with 179 quests. I'm still not entirely convinced though. With achievement points having that level of activity and accomplishment it seems more reasonable to allow multiple entries, instead of just doing the same quests over and over. What do y'all think?

DeletedUser26304

I never realize that I have so much completed quests :p
I always thought that I don't have any chance with my worker, because adventurers have longer class questline.

Also, I don't see any problem in allowing multiple entries per player here and in achievements :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, why does someone always post one immediately after I update? Adding you. :p

.pl hasn't had any extra quests have they? The big ones with .de were the movie promo quests.

DeletedUser

Here is my quest char of the dutch server : 543 quests and no unique ones on the dutch server I think.

DeletedUser

Here is my quest char of the dutch server : 543 quests and no unique ones on the dutch server I think.

It has to have extra quests. There's no way you have four more than Kozak without extra quests. I'm only missing several advent quests that I skipped - sub-quests for products and a couple Scoundrels and you're 11 ahead of me?

DeletedUser

It has to have extra quests. There's no way you have four more than Kozak without extra quests. I'm only missing several advent quests that I skipped - sub-quests for products and a couple Scoundrels and you're 11 ahead of me?

Maybe because he is a worker and I am an adventurer? On the Dutch server it's also unclear why I have so much quests, before me the record there was only 536 I think. Maybe my quest page on tw-db can help. http://tw-db.info/?strana=myquests&x=dd6b8df7ba1c2794f82c214bfff8a3c99d0abf4b
But I'm almost sure that there aren't any extra quests on the dutch server.

Slygoxx

If memory serves me right, and it generally does, there are no quests on the Dutch server that have not been on the .net server.

DeletedUser

Finally updated. I didn't realize how out of date this one was. I hadn't even updated myself after migrating.

DeletedUser

Ya may as well add me to the list too, assuming you're anti-donkey prejudice has dimished... ;)