Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser8627

I do not wish to be added to the list but this is a result of finishing the wasteland questline a certain way:

DeletedUser18357

That certain way is why I no longer wish to update this thread.

There are many differences between servers and different changes and starting times anyway :). For example, i did that certain way too and i still have less quests... just because i started earlier and some begginer/tutorial quests were changed meanwhile and not available again for me. Another examples : more quests on german servers, the Paladin/april fool quest available only once in 2010 (if i remember well)... and so on. I agree with Elmyr, this competition can't be fair :)

DeletedUser22685

It is fair. Just because someone started earlier than others and got quests like Paladin doesn't make it unfair, having played for longer is a perfectly legitimate reason for having completed more quests.

The extra quests on the German servers are accounted for by the fact that the German and Beta players have a separate table from the others.

DeletedUser35968

When the thread started, 178 was maximum, now the question is who gonna hit 1000-mark first ?

DeletedUser35968

I reached 1000 quests :)
Still, Easter, Independence, Christopher parade, West birthday, Jesse James and lone ranger left :-|

Apelatia

Xqrtska has a very valid point here, and one which I wish to agree with. Certain players were able it complete the Wasteland quest line in a certain way which allowed for extra quests to be gained... As stated, there isn't much point in posting new records.

DeletedUser22685

It was Elmyr's point, which he made when he decided to stop updating. I don't think it's too big of a deal though, I don't know of anyone who really maximised their completion on that quest the way Twista did. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was not even always possible to do so.

Apelatia

There cannot be fair competition in this table because of the unfair advantage gained by those players that were able to complete the old Wasteland questline a certain way, which involved completing all the incorrect quests as well as the correct ones. Only a few players did this, however, the fact that some did take the option means that this leaderboard would be skewed in their favour.

Edit: If I remember correctly, Srecica (Fafer) is one of those players that completed this questline the strange way...

Last edited:

DeletedUser23252

img.php

DeletedUser36192

There cannot be fair competition in this table because of the unfair advantage gained by those players that were able to complete the old Wasteland questline a certain way, which involved completing all the incorrect quests as well as the correct ones. Only a few players did this, however, the fact that some did take the option means that this leaderboard would be skewed in their favour.

Edit: If I remember correctly, Srecica (Fafer) is one of those players that completed this questline the strange way...
AHH. Okay that makes sense, gotcha. Damn that means i'll never catch up! *cries*