Who's the medaliest!

DeletedUser6752

@Sc0tt28 leave that town and build your own ... it isn't so hard.

That's what I did - both in w1 and w4. It took a while, since I'm a soldier in both worlds, but the more points you put into Construction skills the 'easier' it is. Being a worker class helps a lot, too.

The toughest to get was the one for leveling up from building experience - for me, at least, since both times I was at level 90+.

DeletedUser

That's what I did - both in w1 and w4. It took a while, since I'm a soldier in both worlds, but the more points you put into Construction skills the 'easier' it is. Being a worker class helps a lot, too.

The toughest to get was the one for leveling up from building experience - for me, at least, since both times I was at level 90+.

So gain experience and just before you level up start constructing and pray nobody hits you :D

DeletedUser

I don't think trainee builder is hard at all. It's not difficult to micromanage your XP to get it where you're guaranteed to level when you build, especially since you know exactly how much XP you'll get from a job now. I did it on Beta when XP was still random. I did it on w11 with random XP so I'd get level 99 in a fort battle. I got my trainee on w4 at level 100.

DeletedUser6752

Once again, some days I can do one or two jobs, some days I can do a lot - depends on when I get home from work, and that all depends on my customers, luck, and how many defective parts they send me out with. More than once I was aware I would level up but didn't get home until after the reset logged me off, and when I logged back in I had leveled up with the "free" experience.
If I could stay at home all day and play online games, that would be great - provided someone paid my bills. I did it for a while after my first layoff, but can't afford to do it any longer. A nice job in a server room with nobody to look over my shoulder? Even better.