Who's the medaliest!

DeletedUser

fafer in beta has i think 44 medals!

beta is not in the record list. WHY? because in the beta everything faster and works differently.
eg. the gold fort battle medals.on the beta, not everyone can play, since it is a global test is not a PUBLIC world. yes my english is bad :)

DeletedUser

I think this thread needs to be updated:

img.php

DeletedUser

Bump for dead thread.

I've collected 52 medals on beta, all the medals normal player can get.
I only don't have west developer medal and 3 decision medals.

Omg, that's a lot time wasted :laugh:

DeletedUser

Speaking of medals I saw on one of the information sites that you get a medal when you have $1,000,000 banked. I've never seen anyone with this do people know if this medal actually exists?

DeletedUser6752

Players who collect medals have been given a great big middle finger by the devs.

If you don't already have the April Fools medal, tough. They have it listed in the statistics screen as one you "can get", but you can't get it any more. The Valentine's Day medals were brought back in February, but not April Fool's. So good luck "collecting them all". Unless you want to maybe cross your fingers and wait another year just to see if they bring it back again.

DeletedUser22685

Players who collect medals have been given a great big middle finger by the devs.

If you don't already have the April Fools medal, tough. They have it listed in the statistics screen as one you "can get", but you can't get it any more. The Valentine's Day medals were brought back in February, but not April Fool's. So good luck "collecting them all". Unless you want to maybe cross your fingers and wait another year just to see if they bring it back again.
I guess this was the real April Fools joke :p

DeletedUser

edge i beta 1(almagorodo) have most medals i've seen till now 3 pages with medals i think its pretty good

DeletedUser

How can I get a construction medal if all the buildings in my town are leveled up already?....or is it possible at all?