Who's the best and who is not?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22575

my timing was great is what your telling me tj.trust me you don't want any part of me.i'm getting another pair of boots for my defensive set and a few other items.ran into this tough sob from legends holyfire nice work he's tough but the rest of them is yet to be determined.texx her von croy is very good as is mrmatt 1 tough bugger there i'd say better to steer clear.

Bring it on, like you said you would previously. :)

DeletedUser16628

TSC is a pick for a sleeper town to come back and be a great dueling town.Yittak you listening I hope so.best fort fighters right now is the wolf towns hands down right now.Hey TJ when I'm back in town in 10 hours I'll make a special trip to see you and it would have been sooner but there are more important issues pressing right now.I always do as I say I will.

DeletedUser

Arizona ====================>best duelers herrvoncroy
Arizona=======================>who is not but thinks they are el presidente
Arizona=======================best towns fort fighting and dueling. grave times and wolf creek. The bandits and hell rising
Arizona=======================which ones think they are but are not

DeletedUser16628

hell rising eh.I'll check those boys out but I think your got a great pick with grave times and and wolf creek.Yes those bandits are a worthwhile choice as well.Somebody who is hiding from me ...

« Duel: infiniti99 vs. TJ Tuttle Today at 1:12 AM Delete » Duel

The player is sleeping in the hotel right now. They're well protected!

«

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22575

hell rising eh.I'll check those boys out but I think your got a great pick with grave times and and wolf creek.Yes those bandits are a worthwhile choice as well.Somebody who is hiding from me ...

« Duel: infiniti99 vs. TJ Tuttle Today at 1:12 AM Delete » Duel

The player is sleeping in the hotel right now. They're well protected!

«

Oh now knock it off :) No one is hiding from you. You laid around in my hotel slacking off and sleeping for two or three hours when I wasn't dueling anyone....and now that I have been dueling you want to hop out of bed and snipe at me. :razz:

Take that spin else where. :laugh:

Hunterss

Arizona ====================>best duelers
Black Max, Infinity, Nathan, Pack, Hannah, Mr. Matt

Arizona=======================>who is not but thinks they are
MITH, Hunterss, Godzirra

Arizona=======================best towns fort fighting and dueling.
Hard to tell cause the "winningest" towns are always together. It'd be nice to see who would do better if they were not helping each other. Impossible for me to tell which individual town is best since the more successful ones are always together. It's easy to see who the best fort fighting "alliance" is though.

Arizona=======================which ones think they are but are not
Don't know. Who thinks they are the best?

Erm..I won most of em number of times except some.

My build is now adapting to my competition and I had to respec for while.

Best dueler is someone who constantly changes clothes, target, stance, is active etc to suit its targert. Regardless of the target I will go for maximun efficiency be it dueler or worker.

I underestimate no one cos thats the road to ruin. :)

Nonetheless, I have beat many of the top duelers so far with my low level and working on more skills points before I hit the road again :ph34r:

For me the best dueler afar are few and they still need to step it up a notch to prove it :dry:

DeletedUser

I also thought herrvoncroy was one of the better ones until he dueled me and lost,

Total health points
- 161 HP

Total health points
- 611 HP FFAF wins the duel and gains 182 experience points. HerrVonCroy did not carry any cash and FFAF walks away without taking any money.

and so I dueled him and won

otal health points
- 457 HP

Total health points
- 659 HP HerrVonCroy passes out. FFAF wins the duel, gains 180 experience points and steals $24 from HerrVonCroy.

And I'm just a simple adventurer :)

DeletedUser20647

I was joking in my previous post, but..

for both of these two things there are rankings..

there is a ranking for battles, this based on amount of damage inflicted. for everyone who doesn't know and for the ignorant noobs that think they know how things work: www.westforts.com

as for dueling.. it can't get any more simple as there is a ranking for this in-game. you simply click on ranking > duels > go to the first page and the player that is next to the "1" is the best dueler.

stop talking crap, you're completely wrong as the rankings show otherwise.

current best dueler: fujiGr
current best fort fighting town: SISU Finlandia

DeletedUser

gaga ingame dueling ranking shows who is the best builderkiller. ;)
the best duelist would be #1 on the aim stat that can KO hp monster just by aiming his head - but we can't see that on the ranking. :p

as for westforts, never heard about that site :)

DeletedUser20647

nope, builderkillers will have a lot of wins, but they won't be able to take rank 1.
the #1 on the aim stat is mathsisbest because he thinks that is how fort fighters work and he is most likely the worst dueler ever. so you're wrong there as well.

DeletedUser

one of these days you'll force me to start as a builderkiller on w14 although I promised not to go on another skillbuying world just to prove you wrong. :p

EDIT:
Just checked that westforts.com site you've mentioned... What am I doing there on the #10 spot? Geez... Gaga, I'm a puny low HP adventurer trying to build the alljobs character on this world and not some ultimate fortfighting adventurer. That site must be wrong.

DeletedUser22575

.....And TJ Tuttle kicked the stuffing out of me last night while I was testing my new offensive set I'll have a go @ him with my old standby.

Yeah ok TJ I'll be seeing you soon enough.

.......trust me you don't want any part of me.i'm getting another pair of boots for my defensive set and a few other items.....

Not working out so well for you, eh? Maybe another piece of equipment, or maybe if you click your heels together three times, or maybe if you hold your mouth different, or maybe....:razz::laugh:

DeletedUser22575

who is not but thinks they are.
Tj Tuttle.

That is the only one im doing.

:laugh:

I don't even have a dueling build. Its just a general all around build so I can do a bit of everything.

So I really don't think I am much of a dueler.

DeletedUser

gaga ingame dueling ranking shows who is the best builderkiller. ;)
the best duelist would be #1 on the aim stat that can KO hp monster just by aiming his head - but we can't see that on the ranking. :p

as for westforts, never heard about that site :)
funny joxer, you post all this "it shows who is the best builderkiller."
A lot of rankings in life are bull. Get over it. By rankings, a certain town is better than another town. Accept it.
You know what Joxer? I have never seen you try and duel.. yet you whine about builder killers, I bet the reason you don't duel is because you would be one yourself.. you wouldn't be able to duel for your life ;)

TJ, you remind me of a certain General Ryan TJ who got his arse banned a while back.

Oh and another note to Joxer,
Again with the cockiness! "How did I get to #10?? This is wrong" how the heck do you think you got there buddy, you try and try and try.. and some battles you actually win! LOL

DeletedUser

Haven't I I already asked you to stop with the "stalking Joxer job"?
I believe I did. So please, pretty please, stop it. It's visible from a plane you have no idea about anything at all. I win? Yea, right. This statement is too rediculous that I should probably cry instead of laughing.
And also I ask you to use words I can understand. I really do not know what does "cockiness" mean.

edit: mailed a definition :)

DeletedUser

There you are again Joxer, hiding behind "I am God, bow down at my feet" phrases while not actually answering any question at all, just spamming the forums.
So, why don't you play a dueler for once? Oh that's right, because you are too good and would whoop anyone who's a good dueler badly. Hahaha, yea, that's it.
Oh, and I never received any mail from you..?

DeletedUser

For the third time... Or this is forurth maybe? I don't know what's wrong with you but please stop it. I don't think you're blind, but if this is your way of making postcounter+1, it's a bad one. This thread is about "who's best"... You trying to be a best spammer? :)
Oh, and I never received any mail from you..?

Last edited by Desi Boukerse; Today at 01:49 PM. Reason: preventing topic going off topic about language discussion

DeletedUser6227

TSC is a pick for a sleeper town to come back and be a great dueling town.Yittak you listening I hope so.best fort fighters right now is the wolf towns hands down right now.Hey TJ when I'm back in town in 10 hours I'll make a special trip to see you and it would have been sooner but there are more important issues pressing right now.I always do as I say I will.

hey old friend we are working on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.