Who's the best and who is not?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16628
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16628

Arizona ====================>best duelers
Arizona=======================>who is not but thinks they are
Arizona=======================best towns fort fighting and dueling.
Arizona=======================which ones think they are but are not

Let's get the Arizona juices flowing.Tell us what you are really feeling from the heart.Let it all out.

DeletedUser16628

some of the best duelers right now nathan texan,her von croy,the constitution,dragonflybg,black max,trog

still working on who is not but thinks they are.

great fort fighting towns wolf creek ,unhinged ,grave times sisu finlandia

great dueling towns,frontier spirit FSA,new babylon,copperhead

still working out who is not.

DeletedUser

So Far I have seen:

Best Dueler: medionman, acin, sunriser7 and BD BOY
Best Dueling Towns: Six Gun Towns, Skull Valley and some other towns
Best Fort Fighting Towns: Of course SISU towns

[This is only my opinion]

DeletedUser20647

Something like this..

Best Dueler:
me or the NPC, Tommy Harrison.. but I'm probably better
Best Dueling Towns: our town, unhinged
Best Fort Fighting Towns: our town, unhinged

DeletedUser

Don't care for duels and duelists... I see no creiteria best in jobs, quests, building, items in stores and etc towns so I spammed here before and got a warning... I deserved it. But how can one make a thread title "the overall best" and concentrate only on duels?

But:

So Far I have seen:

Best Fort Fighting Towns: Of course SISU towns

[This is only my opinion]
I can just partially agree on this.
Currently best fort fighting town doesn't exist, but the current fort monopolist unoffiacial alliance does. It's a combo of four names:
- Wolf Creek and friends
- SISU alliance
- unhinged
- The Bandits

You don't believe me? Check fort fights - in 99% they're on the same side in those.

Noticing that, I'm always trying to pick an opposite side when at least one of these four names attack or defend a fort. Most times the side I'm on lose against them, but it's a challenge my adventurer who loves risks simply adores.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Arizona ====================>best duelers
Black Max, Infinity, Nathan, Pack, Hannah, Mr. Matt

Arizona=======================>who is not but thinks they are
MITH, Hunterss, Godzirra

Arizona=======================best towns fort fighting and dueling.
Hard to tell cause the "winningest" towns are always together. It'd be nice to see who would do better if they were not helping each other. Impossible for me to tell which individual town is best since the more successful ones are always together. It's easy to see who the best fort fighting "alliance" is though.

Arizona=======================which ones think they are but are not
Don't know. Who thinks they are the best?

DeletedUser16628

Ran into a tough little bugger in supraxus tonight real close duel he did well.And TJ Tuttle kicked the stuffing out of me last night while I was testing my new offensive set I'll have a go @ him with my old standby.

DeletedUser

Don't care for duels and duelists... I see no creiteria best in jobs, quests, building, items in stores and etc towns so I spammed here before and got a warning... I deserved it. But how can one make a thread title "the overall best" and concentrate only on duels

Because being the best comes from superiority. Being better than the rest and being able to show them you are the best, make them suffer and they can't do anything. You can get a lot of experience from jobs or finish a lot of quests quickly, but in the end the big bad guy with the revolver gets the trophy, because he whoops other people and keeps them scared.

:razz:

DeletedUser

b00k... ROTFL
How can you duel a fort fighter who keeps one NPC quest duel unsolved and uses it every day? And how can you stop him to steal all your forts? Who will you duel at all?
You may think otherwise and I respect that, but in the end, it's fort fighting that counts. :)

DeletedUser

What sport is there in dueling a fort fighter? You can only measure body parts with players specced for dueling to prove them you are better. Fort fighting is also a good way to measure body parts, I tried it in W12 and had a top fort fighting character, but in the end it wasn't the same thrill as in dueling. I found out I do fort fights simply because of the battle and don't really care who gets the fort as long as I win. But it's not personal, you need to wage war against another town and steal forts. While with dueling I can go lone ranger on a whole town.

Anyway my post had nothing to do with fort battles. I was talking about quests and jobs. As long as there is not competitiveness in them there won't be a serious "best" ranking. Duels and fort battles are the way to prove yourself as a world power.

P.S. The measuring body parts thing has a certain meaning.

DeletedUser

B00k, but I didn't come here to play on my own. I want to play as a part of a team.
Solo duelists, especially zero motivation ones are hardly team players. They have a level under others, which means low health and a lousy small damage fort fight weapon. In team play - fort fights - they're useless. :)
And honestly, when I enter a fort fight, I'm never scared by them. I'm more scared of jobdoers with high levels and questsolvers who got additional mass of SP/AP from quests. :)

DeletedUser16628

Yes book agreed and I also agree with most of what you said.I prefer duels 1on 1 is the only true test but if you mess with us bandits we may come 15-20 @ a time like a swarm of pistol pumping cowboys.

DeletedUser

Thread title says who is the best... Who isn't...

The best female adventurer currently is irishmyst. She managed to collect the whole dancer set! You think that was easy? Try to do it yourself then.

DeletedUser

I had the complete dancer set minus the umbrella since obviously chose the walking stick. Not that difficult? Surely the sleepyhead set is far more difficult to find, dont know many people who have the whole thing

DeletedUser

Dunno if anyone has the whole sleepyhead yet, but I'll keep asking around and post if there is a player with the whole set. ;)
And I agree, first such player on Arizona also deserves to be listed in "the best" thread.

DeletedUser22575

Yes book agreed and I also agree with most of what you said.I prefer duels 1on 1 is the only true test but if you mess with us bandits we may come 15-20 @ a time like a swarm of pistol pumping cowboys.

By the looks of The Bandits saloon those "pistol pumping cowboys" forgot to load their weapons. :razz:

DeletedUser22575

Yeah ok TJ I'll be seeing you soon enough.

I have been waiting ever since right here..

Ran into a tough little bugger in supraxus tonight real close duel he did well.And TJ Tuttle kicked the stuffing out of me last night while I was testing my new offensive set I'll have a go @ him with my old standby.

Still looking for your "old standby"?

Oh, by the way, nice timing on leaving town this morning. Coincidence I am sure.:razz:

DeletedUser23155

Arizona ====================>best duelers -> Not sure, HerrVonCroy
Arizona=======================>who is not but thinks they are -> nobody :p
Arizona=======================best towns fort fighting and dueling. -> Maybe Wolf creek, unhinged etc.
Arizona=======================which ones think they are but are not -> Me. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16628

my timing was great is what your telling me tj.trust me you don't want any part of me.i'm getting another pair of boots for my defensive set and a few other items.ran into this tough sob from legends holyfire nice work he's tough but the rest of them is yet to be determined.texx her von croy is very good as is mrmatt 1 tough bugger there i'd say better to steer clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.