Who has bought attribute & skill points?

DeletedUser14006

Out of curiousity to see where world Arizona is headed I think it would be interesting to see if folk are actually buying attribute and skill points.

Also, how many have you bought?

No doubt folk will not want to disclose this for personal reasons, but I thought I would ask anyway :)

DeletedUser

I'm curious to know if the cost of skill and atribute points go up the more you buy (like re-assigning costs).

Anyone know?

DeletedUser22685

I haven't, and don't plan to. I've never bought premium, and definitely won't buy one that would wreck the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, i had no idea you could do that. where do you do it at and the really bad thing is that it gives people and unfair advantage. they should separate the buyers from the players when it comes to duelling and stuff. i suck at this game mostly because i havent researched what i should do, i'm a trial and error kind of guy and just put every thing in equally and its come around to bit me in the arse. oh well, this is gonna turn out bad i do believe. but this is a money making business, so like it or not, they are gonna probably increase their nugget sales over 400% because everyone admitted or not will buy tons of nuggets now for attribute and skill points. Its gonna suck to get my arse handed to me by a lvl 15 player with a dueling level of 60.:mad:

DeletedUser22685

We know it sucks. But it seems not many people are using it.

DeletedUser

I purchased 5 or 6 skill points as I had some spare nuggets, I won't be buying nuggets specifically for SP though.

I think that gunzorski has as well :D I was checking the construction rankings early game and he was consistently about 1 or 2 ahead of me with the same gear and same level :D

DeletedUser

I bought a cupple too :)

And i have been playing full premium on several worlds for over a year so clearly i do not have a problem in spending a few bucks every month on a game i love.

But i have allready reached the point where i probably will not buy any more and i have not bought many the prize just get so expensive so fast.
So stop the whining the skillpoints are not the problem it is the refilling of the energy bar that gives the real advantage to nugget users :razz:

DeletedUser

And i have been playing full premium on several worlds for over a year so clearly i do not have a problem in spending a few bucks every month on a game i love.

But i have allready reached the point where i probably will not buy any more and i have not bought many the prize just get so expensive so fast.
So stop the whining the skillpoints are not the problem it is the refilling of the energy bar that gives the real advantage to nugget users :razz:
You've been making it hard for me to get into the trapping rankings... I got to #6 once but never higher.

DeletedUser

Be patient :razz: I will not stay in the trapping buisiness forever.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if the price comes down after awhile? I have purchased some skill points - to answer the question.

DeletedUser

Yeah by my counting.. only 1 person above me in trapping tables isn't using premium :(

DeletedUser

the only thing i'm whining about is your spelling, but this isn't a 3rd grade spelling or grammer class so who cares. i don't mind doing the automation deal for more jobs, but buying individual skill and attribute points is going a wee bit far bit far i think. but i realize that some will do anything to get ahead. i guess that's their right if they want to spend that kind of cash. however, i also noticed that you can buy the products of jobs your capable of doing. that is actually causing folks to shortchange themselves as far as the experience earned goes.

DeletedUser22685

however, i also noticed that you can buy the products of jobs your capable of doing. that is actually causing folks to shortchange themselves as far as the experience earned goes.
I don't think anyone will bother using that one. Unless they get so desperate for a Union Flag that they would be willing to do anything to get it.