Who has bought attribute & skill points?

Harsha..

that's terrible - i'm very happy that this has not been put on the older worlds...

i guess that this is an "experiment" to see if it does indeed work - if this world falls then the whole game it's self will be saved

just joking, LOL

DeletedUser22685

I don't think the world will fall. The new premium features will not be used, but the world will not fall.

DeletedUser

the only thing i'm whining about is your spelling.

Yea you guessed right English is not my first langueage and i do not have to write it down lol for every one to see that my spelling in English is not what it could be :razz: so anyone feel free to correct me any time i might actually improve witch is something i would love to do.
( but we cant have that here obviusly )

But i guess you have to live with that too ( i have to )

But as a side note anyone willing to help me improve in PM for example i would apprechiate it very mutch. The only way to learn is if somone points out the misstakes and i will pick up one word at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

yes I'm premium,Yes I bought both skill and attribute points 6and 6 and that's good for now and below me was right the real advantage is the energy bar and the ability for those to refill it.OH well cry me a river.

DeletedUser

yes I'm premium,Yes I bought both skill and attribute points 6and 6 and that's good for now and below me was right the real advantage is the energy bar and the ability for those to refill it.OH well cry me a river.

Nope, the energy bar may be good later, or for 0 mot duelers but I think most people if playing normally don't need to sleep yet, I know I've only just slept for the first time as I have been doing high cash low exp jobs and town building.

I can see the energy bar being a bigger advantage late game to be honest, at the moment all the levels up are making it useless.

DeletedUser

I can see the energy bar being a bigger advantage late game to be honest, at the moment all the levels up are making it useless.

Unless you do some NPC-duels that don't quite work out the way you thought and hoped they would :eek:hmy: :laugh:

DeletedUser16628

I used it 2 times already because of those dang npc duels well no more.

DeletedUser

i can understand why games like these has things you can buy to boost your character/tribe/nation etc. but to be honest I am totally against them, games like these should not be judged on how much expendable income you have....

DeletedUser

I had 100 nuggets when I joined the server that I bought back in the days on w5. So of course I used them. I have premium o the four "old" categories (automation, character, income, energy) and not really interested in the new uses for nuggets.

I did however buy 2 skill points yesterday. I used The West Stats to see how many points I had left to a job. I was 2 points away from being able to do that job and it was very important to me at the time (to lazy to explain but it was special circumstances)

Ok, so 2 skill points missing. I used nuggets to buy them then went to do that job. Or NOT... When I checked West Stats I had forgotten to untick Set Item bonus or something. Mexican bandana doesn't give you any bonus at all if you are to low level to put it on :razz:

Ah well, the joke is on me. I still can't use my looted bandana but at least I unlocked the job now. The normal way without nuggets, by leveling up a bit...

No more buying skills for me. I'll stick to my normal 4 premiums and nothing else.

DeletedUser

Out of curiousity to see where world Arizona is headed I think it would be interesting to see if folk are actually buying attribute and skill points.

Also, how many have you bought?

No doubt folk will not want to disclose this for personal reasons, but I thought I would ask anyway :)
Plenty have all you got to do is look in the skills section and weigh up the level v the skill points. There are so many little rich kids out there. All false gameplay. They basically suck, but with there Moms or Dads credit card.

DeletedUser

Sorry Marsha but I disagree. I do have nuggets. But would I buy skills? Never. Not a chance. I don't need 'em and I don't want 'em.

Other nice options? Of course I'll use them. Energy refill for only 18 nuggets? I've already used it. Halving the travel time for 5? I'm an adventurer who has to run all over the map for my class quests, so yes, I've already used that. Union flag quest? Oooh, yeeees, I've bought that item. I've done that job for more than 40 hours on w12 and never got that flag. Why would I waste time on it on this server too? Ok, I didn't buy the fishing rod but wasted about 10 hours here to get that one. Or shovel, but I got that pretty easy after only 2 hours of diggin' graves.
Classic premium options from old worlds? Sure I do use them, they're awsome.
Will I ever use Shaman? I think not. I've decided from the start what character I want and I think I won't need the shaman.

But to buy skills? No. That would mean I didn't have a plan how to build my character. Plus I'd feel as I'm some sort of a cheater.

DeletedUser

Sorry Marsha but I disagree. I do have nuggets. But would I buy skills? Never. Not a chance. I don't need 'em and I don't want 'em.

Other nice options? Of course I'll use them. Energy refill for only 18 nuggets? I've already used it. Halving the travel time for 5? I'm an adventurer who has to run all over the map for my class quests, so yes, I've already used that. Union flag quest? Oooh, yeeees, I've bought that item. I've done that job for more than 40 hours on w12 and never got that flag. Why would I waste time on it on this server too? Ok, I didn't buy the fishing rod but wasted about 10 hours here to get that one. Or shovel, but I got that pretty easy after only 2 hours of diggin' graves.
Classic premium options from old worlds? Sure I do use them, they're awsome.
Will I ever use Shaman? I think not. I've decided from the start what character I want and I think I won't need the shaman.

But to buy skills? No. That would mean I didn't have a plan how to build my character. Plus I'd feel as I'm some sort of a cheater.

Agreed, unfortunately some do not share your sentiment.

DeletedUser

...some...
True. Every community has it's minority. ;)
I believe that Inno will remove the skillbuying feature when they see it's used rarely. Besides I bet they will make more money on other options: energy refill, halving the travel time and buying a timewaster item than on this option.

DeletedUser

Resurrecting this not just because it became real (for new worlds), but because we could really use a ranglist of skills bought on w13. Anyone brave enough to suggest such ranglist in Ideas section?