Which game is better?Tribalwars or The-West.

The West or Tribal Wars?

• The West

Votes: 74 81.3%
  • Tribal Wars

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Don't make me choose!

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Which game is better?Tribalwars or The-West.:blink:

Quote your rate:sad::nowink::laugh::dry:

Attachments

• bg-paladin.jpg
    bg-paladin.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 11
  • header_thewest.jpg
    header_thewest.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 8

DeletedUser

I prefer the Wrst, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's better.

DeletedUser14280

I prefer The West. Tribal Wars sucks because of the unfriendly competition.

DeletedUser

What Community, They all still call me he Just because I kill and Noble you don't make me a he.

It the funny thing is I play Trial wars and chat in The West. So My vote brack down like this:

The West- Community ROCK LOVE ALL OF YOURS.
Trial Wars- Fun game to play.

O, and way is this post in the game forum it don't look like a game to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

How can Tribal Wars be a good game when the goal is to steal and destroy other players's stuff?

DeletedUser

Tribal wars.

The gameplay is more entertaining imo, the community is poor at times but as long as you don't behave like a tool then everything is fine.

DeletedUser14006

Having played 'The-West' since April, I have really enjoyed it, since hearing about 'Tribal Wars' I had a look at it, but was bored very quickly and soon erased my account.

My vote definately goes to 'The-West'!! :D

DeletedUser

hmmm the only guy to vote dont make me choose..

actually i do love both games equally... both of them are incomparable.. as they are of different genre..

I really love tribal wars.. the strategies involved are awesome.. but i had to quit the game.. as one thing that game demands is loads and loads of time... and that was something i didnt have.. handling a 250 vill account was getting to be a load of work...
time was only available on on weekends.. and hence i passed on my account for someone else to play..

The west.. awesome RPG/Strategy game.. as always loved western ... right from the louis lamour classics...

cheers to innogames for developing two awesome games..

DeletedUser

The west, tried tribal wars awhile ago, it didnt hold my interest. maybe i have adult A.D.D. or some thing

oh look a quarter....... i like mercenaries 2 too.......... ice cream doesnt have any bones..........

DeletedUser

lol Josey

I tried tribal wars and after a week or two gave it up, having been nobled twice in that time frame and tired of starting over. I like the west most. At least when someone kicks my posterior I do not have to start over.

DeletedUser

this question is biast, its obviouse more people will prefer the west to tribal wars as u asking the question on the west forum, if u asked this same question on tribal wars forum they would say tribal wars.

Personaly i like the west more