Which game is better?Tribalwars or The-West.

The West or Tribal Wars?

• The West

Votes: 74 81.3%
  • Tribal Wars

Votes: 8 8.8%
  • Don't make me choose!

Votes: 9 9.9%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

this poll is useless the only ppl that are voting are ppl playing the west

DeletedUser

Meh, I'll get back to enjoying the West when the Devs fix the V1.21 rule.

DeletedUser

I played Tribal Wars when there were only 2 worlds, back then it was a really good, community spirited game. I even managed to be come a moderator on the forums for a while but it just started to get a little boring once I got 5 or 6 villages.

This game seems alot more complex and there seems to be more room for expansion.

I voted for neither because although Tribal Wars is a brilliant game I have fallen out of love with it and to be perfectly honest, I don't think I've played this game enough to have a favourite yet.

DeletedUser

Imo, Tribalwars is a more fun game, BUT it's a lot more time consuming and addicting. This is more relaxing. :D

DeletedUser

I haven't played tribalwars.would u reccomend it and if so do u have 2 pay for it?

DeletedUser

I haven't played tribalwars.would u reccomend it and if so do u have 2 pay for it?

nope kiano you dont have to pay for it.. its free.. though later on, once you have more than 100 vills it would be easier if you have premium which is paid..
recommend it... absolutely..
its a wonderful game.. but you need to spend time on it.. the more time you spend, the better you get, initially though you wouldnt need to spend much time..
its very addictive.. i was spending more time on it than i could spare.. resulting in chaos in my RL.. hence i quit..

DeletedUser14596

I prefer The-West. Tribal Wars doesn't have a good battle system. A high level player beat my town to the dust. And I was a low level player!! :p

DeletedUser

At least half the people who play The West came from Tribal Wars.

Correct! I came from Tribal Wars and the game used to be fun at the begging but fades out as you go on. To make it more fun then you need to invest a lot of time and become competitive. I used to be top 10 player in tribal wars with 600 villages. I was a leader in world 10, CTRL. Retired though:)

Tribal wars is fun if you like team oriented games and you must be always stand next to your team in need.

The west- I have been top 5 dueler and did very well. The game is less competitive and less team oriented.

we can not single out the games by saying " I hate tribal wars because it consumes time!

All games consume time! The main thing is organization. I had no problem handling 13k point account with 600 villages in tribal wars. I was organized and time did not affect me.

I love both games. If you are lazy type..go with THE WEST.
if you are active, competitive and real gamer - go with Tribal wars.:cool:

DeletedUser

I came from Tribalwars as well. Whilst i was playing i was thouroughly addicted and would spend hours and hours a day at it. My job at the time allowed me to spend 12 hours a day playing it. I was part of a notorious tribe on world 14, we were constantly at war and the forum was very active.

There is something very satisfying about taking someone else's villages off them and forcing them to quit.

Now that i have to actually work a proper job The West is much more manageable and fun.

Frankly, now that i am several months clean of TW i am happy.

DeletedUser

If I had shown this thread when it was started, i would vote The-West, but now I vote T.W.(Tribal Wars)!

DeletedUser

There's nothing that could make me go back to Tribal Wars. One year was more than enough.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars was great when you first start playing. There`s something to aim for and always things to do, tactics to work out etc but when you got 70 villas 2K from your tribemates it becomes a time juggling nightmare.Worse if you play 4 worlds so I much prefer The West. (still play too many worlds though)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Tribal Wars was great when you first start playing. There`s something to aim for and always things to do, tactics to work out etc but when you got 70 villas 2K from your tribemates it becomes a time juggling nightmare.Worse if you play 4 worlds so I much prefer The West. (still play too many worlds though)

It easier if you categorize villages as soon as you get them, it's much easier to work out the timing on 50 HA villages than it is to time them all individually, just make sure they have enough resources coming in. A bit later in the game you can take nearly finished villages most of the time.

I used to struggle keeping up with the best players in my world by points, but then I realised their villages weren't full of troops like mine. :razz:

Last edited: