RP Discussion Where the heck is everybody?

• Thread starter DeletedUser14280
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 819397

I haven't had a flash of inspiration for a story since Celxius came up with the Metroid idea (thank you for that...I enjoyed making it)...any suggestions that I could help out with?

DeletedUser14280

Well...I mentioned Zelda in passing a while back on this thread.

Deleted User - 819397

hmm...that'll keep me thinking on how to do it without using the series star characters...I'll get back to you on that.

DeletedUser14280

Tell the story of the six (seven?) sages. That oughta work.
As a bonus, you could include the forging of the Master Sword.

Deleted User - 819397

hmm...maybe a prehistory...how ganon came to be...the sages...the forging...perhaps the initial discovery of the triforce...the gears are turning now!! Expect a story within a couple of days! Thanks Celxius!

DeletedUser14280

The Triforce's creation is already canon, though. Haven't you played Ocarina of Time?

The master sword is still an option, mind.

Deleted User - 819397

I said the DISCOVERY of it by mortals. The goddesses left it as a gift (if we're using the Ocarina of Time Hyrule...the series IS infamous for not having a cohesive plot) for mortals, but they did hide it. How a mortal discovered it for the first time WOULD be possible.

DeletedUser

Ugh i'm trying another story right now...And i am having trouble i recently saw a small program about large plants...Bascialy a human survival thingy XD.

I googled it as 'Night of the triffids' And found out about it then i decided to edit the story to a roleplay...But i can't think of a decent name for the large plants...Or a good background as to what happened, ugh i hate that...Itching with creativity then something blocks your path...And it is always something tiny!

Grrr.

DeletedUser14280

I've just been busy.
Tell me, looking at this, would you say that I have the RPer of the Month award in the bag?

DeletedUser

Meh it depends on what they did not by the longest post or the best one but maybe the effort they put in ect.

DeletedUser14280

Oh, I'd say that that's the longest AND the best, and it has a lot of effort put into it.

So, how are the RP things going?
I haven't done anything myself, I'm waiting to support whatever the rest of you come up with.

DeletedUser

Not to good for me i need some input from others before i can create something relevant to the character's and background.

DeletedUser14280

Hmm. Well, I'll write a quick character and we'll see what you can do with it.

DeletedUser14280

(Using the same design as the Disciples of Dante thing.)

Name: Goruga
Nicknames: Gore, Beast.
Race: Orc

Appearance: Big, green, well built. Dresses in hides with a particular preference for buckskin.
Body Size: About half a head taller than a human.
Body Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Maroon
Eye Colour: Brown
Equipment: A knife and a length of rope (he travels light).

Profession: Adventurer, often volunteers for heavy labor for reasons unknown.
Personality: Goruga tries to portray himself as a hulking savage, but in reality, he's quite sensitive to other people's weaknesses.
For unknown reasons, he's particularly disposed towards people with disabilities.
Often Seen: Weightlifting. His goal is to become the strongest creature in the world.
Most known for: Once wrestling an ogre to the ground.
Favorite Food: Roasted nuts.
Favorite Colour: Lime.

Character! What do you think you can do with him?

DeletedUser14280

No thread. He's just a character.

What you're supposed to do with the orc I just came up with, is insert him into hypothetical situations, then take those situations and weave them together into a setting!

For example, Goruga encounters a goblin who wants to rob an old woman.
What kind of setting would that be? Most likely high fantasy, medieval, etc.?

Deleted User - 819397

still refining the Hyrule idea...should be out soon though. What hyrule should I use? There's the Ocarina one, the Twilight one, etc...that'll help me a lot

DeletedUser14280

Oh, there's a whole bunch of timeline theories, if that's what you're asking.
Just google zelda timeline and you'll find something.

I say Majora's Mask, even though I never played that one.
We could each have different masks we could change form with.

DeletedUser

As long as we are posting characters, here is mine :)

A310toyuma-008.jpg

Name: Charles Prince
Nicknames: Charlie, Charlie Prince
Race: Human, Caucasian
Appearance: Somewhat Tall, Pale, well built. Short dirty blonde hair, a matching colored short beard. Wears Fashionable clothing, sometimes referred to as a homosexual due to his flamboyant appealing clothing, loyalty to his gang leaders, and avoidance of women.
Body Size: 5'10.
Body Colour: White, sunburn at times from long hours of riding.
Hair Colour: Dirty blonde
Eye Colour: Amber
Equipment: Two Schofield revolvers, a duel holster gunbelt with ammo lupes on the straight front and straight back.
Profession: Outlaw/Pistoleer. Incredibly accurate and casual draw of his weapons.
Personality: A raging sociopath. If someone is to insult him, their harshness is met with serious physical injury or death. He is loyal to most of his friends, expecially his leader. He is fearful of women, and is easilly jealous. Easilly mistaken to be gay, which in the time period is a terrible thing for a man to be accused of.
Often Seen: Riding alongside his good friend and leader Ben Wade, as well as massacreing people who oppose him in some way. As he draws a pistol, he does not reach across his body to draw properly. Instead, he lifts his gun from its holster, flips it as it points downwards in his hands, and goes on to take aim from there.
Most known for: His complete disregard for the safety of others who oppose him, disagree with him, or go against his friend(s), also known for his association with the 'Ben Wade' gang.
Favorite Food: Death... (Possibly pie)
Favorite Colour: (Most likley) Brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.