RP Discussion Where the heck is everybody?

• Thread starter DeletedUser14280
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes i know but not like i have shown. XD

Well i'm definatly off now cya guys laterz!!!

DeletedUser14280

I think I'll get started on the monstrous town idea.

And hey, how about a pre-nuclear-war idea?
An RP about stopping the first missile, not recovering from it!

DeletedUser

I saw that one. I think the reason nobody joined was cause it was too complex and regulated.

DeletedUser14280

Is that why the We're Wolves thing didn't quite work out?

DeletedUser

Well, we're not getting anywhere just discussing ideas. We need to actually start an RP.
Actions, not words!

DeletedUser14280

I've started a Wordpad document as we speak.
I'll soon have a whole plot written down.

DeletedUser

Hooah. Well, I might be afk for the rest of the night. ¡Vaya con Dios!

DeletedUser14280

Ack. I've hit a bit of a standstill.
I can type up character sheet thingies well enough, but when it comes to writing the backstory, I get stuck.

I've got two ideas I want to work on.
One, set in a high fantasy world, is about a tower that appears out of nowhere and attracts a horse of monsters (everything from goblins to dragons) to it.
I actually thought of this idea a while ago, but I thought of it again while trying to do the aquatic one.

Speaking of which, I'm not certain we can do the underwater one in a fantasy setting; I doubt enough of us are familiar with aquatic elves and sahuagin.
Having a submarine RP might still be a possibility, but it limits the setting a bit.

The second one I'm trying to do is based off Annie's idea for a ghost story.
It's about a town which a witch cursed ages ago, and then the curse was altered somewhat,
so that each townsperson has a different monstrous form, caused by different triggers (touch of iron, eating garlic, etc.).
And in this weird town, someone is going on a killing spree.

Can someone write detailed backstories for these so I can focus on the character creation?

DeletedUser

I don't mind...I am better at background than i am at character's.

DeletedUser

If anyone has an idea how to make this forum more active, please let me know.

DeletedUser

Any thing on the campfire image Gem??

I know there was a competition about who could make a siggy for it?

Pfff...There are so many oppertunity's yet no one to share them with. :(

DeletedUser

Sorry for not being on for (insert time I was not on for).I'll probaly be more active now....
Here's a few if my ideas to keep this place active....

1.Organise competitions for different things like maybe best RP'er,best RP thread and best RP thread maker.
2.None...

DeletedUser

LOL...I have a feeling that the small handful of active RP'ers we have would make this seem like nothing...No one is going to come to the campfire section to vote on who they think is better at something than anyone else.

Although i like the idea's...I'm performing 2 now, just remove the no and add 'thing' to the end.

I do think we could do some competitions but would we not get infracted for spam?

Also i do think we need titles that draw people in for the certian rp threads maybe that'll bring some people in....

Should we try idea number one out now masterofwar101?

I did have an idea a while ago...About me sending a mass pm to the active members of the roleplay comunity about certian things i am doing example: What threads i'm working on and also asking for replies with idea's...There was another purpose i desined this thought for...But what was it?

I never got around to it because i couldn't find an easy way to get a list of the active RP'ers we have.

DeletedUser14280

I was thinking competitions for things such as best characters and best stories.
Campfire Story of the Month and the like.

In fact, I PM'd Jordan with this idea some time ago.
A pity that he hasn't been online.

Status
Not open for further replies.