Whats the Deal Here (totally Unfair) !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Vorch in World 7 Ko'd me and keeps hitting me relentlessly now I have to wait to gain enuff energy to play again and there goes another day of my premium paid days..

Is there limit to who he can attack?

Level 37 attacking level 27 I don't stand a chance...

Whats the deal how can I advance or even work if this idiot at such a high level can get away with attacking me and I have no way of advancing, this is like 3 days of sleeping.

What about the money I paid for the premiums ??

This is totally outrageous I pay for someone who I don't stand a chance against to advance and use up my premium paid days???:madb:

DeletedUser

Oh yay! A third post in a third section with you whining. Will you stop posting this all over the boards. If you would have read the in game help about dueling or even browsed the forums before you decided to become a dueler you would have known how dueling works.

You get to sleep for 48 hours now. If you have free or paid for premium during that time then use it for jobs. You can't duel but you can do jobs.

Now do you think you can either not respond with profanities or at least stop spamming the entire board?

DeletedUser

Please Give It a rest

I've already been informed about profanity.

So all you attention seekers if you have nothing better to do than read the forums and complain about where I posted TOO BAD.

I wasn't sure where to post this issue and never found the right area WHILE READING FAQ of where to post it.

So if you have nothing constructive to say then please save it for someone who cares.

Peace Out

DeletedUser

Well,..Leave your town,..He won't be able to duel you then.

DeletedUser

You can get back anytime..If you are at a higher position,..Ask the others to set you back where you are.
Also, if you are KOed...No one can attack you for 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.