Relentless Repeat Attacks

DeletedUser

Vorch in world 7 Ko'd me and keeps hitting me relentlessly now I have to wait to gain enuff energy to play again and there goes another day of my premium paid days..

Is there limit to who he can attack?

Level 37 attacking level 27 I don't stand a chance...

Whats the deal how can I advance or even work if this idiot at such a high level can get away with attacking me and I have no way of advancing this is like 3 days of sleeping.

I'm losing all my premium days and that really sucks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

You mean level 37 dueling level 45
I must admit it seems a bit unfair. You'll just have to find ways around it, use turns when he's sleeping or something.
As long as he can get xp from you he can attack you tho.

DeletedUser

You never lose more than 2 hours of real time to work a 2 hour job because of dueling with a maxed town. Any more is due to when you are checking in online.

DeletedUser

Leave town and then no one can attack you. Then just use level 2 hotel (free in adventurer)

DeletedUser

There are no restrictions on how often someone can attack you.

Assuming you haven't made yourself a target by regularly carrying a lot of cash, or by provoking the attacks yourself, there are a few ways you can deal with it...

1. Leave town, as MisterGadlif said.

2. Try talking to him in a calm and friendly way via telegram to find out what the issue is. (Sending angry or complaining telegrams is a sure way to earn repeat attacks!)

3. Get the stronger duellers in your town to take him on relentlessly themselves until he backs off. (If there are not any duellers strong enough, then arrange a time when a few of you can go together because even if you all lose you should be able to do enough damage in unison to KO him.)

4. Talk to his town leadership about it. You can either try a friendly requests or try letting them know it is going to result in action against the whole town if it doesn't stop. Either way, be diplomatic. And certainly don't threaten any actions that you can't actually carry out.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
They can't KO you and then keep hitting you, after you are KO'd there is a 48 period before you can duel or any one can duel you.

DeletedUser

Thank You for all your "GREAT ADVICE"

I'll definnetly approach this with a different frame of mind and I appreciate all your input.

Just got Overly frustrated and wanted to vent. Just seems unreasonable to be able to catch up to his level when being attacked so often, without having a Town you can't Upgrade or you have to make twice as much money ,therefore you still never get the chance to retaliate.

Peace Ur2Slow

DeletedUser

We had one of those coming to my w9 town on a daily basis to pick out our weakest fighters and then duel them over and over. He didn't get much cash as they were not carrying much, but he wanted the XP's. Then some of the stronger fighters went after him and kicked his "behind", and now he's whining about that somewhere else on this forum. :laugh:

Talk with the fighters in your town and make them go and kick him, let him feel how it's like to be dueled and eventually get knocked out. They can repeat that until he gets the message. Funny, those cowards don't really get the message, one should think that they would, but they just start to whine about being targeted. All while they forget how they have targeted others. :nowink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Violette gave out some GREAT advice !

It does suck to pay for PA Energy and then constantly have to sleep cause you're low on health ... hopefully Inno will someday figure this out and increase health regen or lower weapon damage or increase the value of Toughness/Reflex to reduce damage ...

Not that it will work against the guy attacking you since he knows he can beat you... but you might consider picking on low duel XP targets so your record improves and you look difficult to beat ... your duel level won't raise much and you can gain alot of wins in a hurry. (And you might get attacked less in the future.)

DeletedUser

A stronger weapon then you have might be helpful also. And maybe change your Aim and Dodging a little in your Dueling. He may know exactly where to hit you by now.

DeletedUser

Our town had a problem with duelers constantly attacking our adventurers. One guy camped out and repeatedly attacked us. Our solution (we didn't have any duelers or soldiers) was to have the adventurers leave town and only return to deposit money. Lucky for us the people playing the adventurers are all "free spirits".

Come visit us on world 2 at Bloody Bend lll - BDC. We're always looking for new members.