Whats in your paste?!

DeletedUser22685

NJ-UB (noun):
1. A person who is unable to grasp the basic concepts of a game. Basically the same as a noob, but not as mainstream.

Can't find the sign post to travel to your town? You thought pure horseback riding would be a sensible build choice? Do you struggle to understand labour points? Then look no further than Njubs Anonymous!

Njubs Anonymous have been helping njubs and njublettas overcome their njubality since 2008. With 9 out of 10 customers reporting positive results after only one session, Njubs Anonymous guarantees an improvement in all but the most njubified of njubs.

"It has been two weeks since I last accidentally sold an irreplaceable item. Thanks to Njubs Anonymous I am feeling more confident than ever when visiting my wandering trader." ★★★★★

"I can now easily tell the difference between Trading and Trading with Indians and realise that there is a distinct difference between the two jobs. Thanks Njubs Anonymous!" ★★★★★

"Njubs Anonymous are very supportive and are helping me to learn the difference between a fort gun and duelling weapon." ★★★★★

"I no longer have difficulty working out which ghost town is the quest giver. I couldn't have done it without Njubs Anonymous!" ★★★★★

DeletedUser

4th of July: the day the US gained independence from Britain.
Ironically the only date in the US calendar sorted the British way, and not July 4th.

DeletedUser13682

To Saarland On the Current Vote in the Imperial Matrix

As you know, there is a vote in our Imperial Matrix to make the official language of Occitania French. This was brought up after a realization that the French nationality was the bare majority in our region. This resolution is designed to cement French power in Occitania, and make it that much difficult for other nations of non French origin to participate in regional matters. Since you are not French, this resolution would not benefit your Nation, nor your People. Please vote nay on this resolution.

Your sincere Friend,
Haldasia

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
  1. Mistake: Preferred learning method of fools, in which one must first do something wrong in order to do it right in future attempts.
  2. Sharing: The beautiful act of buying friendship.

DeletedUser22685

Adjustments to the Fort battle formula means that there has been vast changes to the way skills are calculated. The influence of Stamina and Hiding on the calculation of offensive and defensive values has been increased. Furthermore, there are two new formulas that will increase your damage and the resistance against damage. Both formulas are influenced by the ceiling of your Health points. The more Health points you have, the weaker the relation is between damage and resistance. You have to decide if you want to have more Health points or higher damage. In order to adjust to the new system you have the opportunity to redistribute your fort battle skills. Please consider your choice carefully as you will only receive this option once. The quest will remain available until 31 July 2013! Once this date has been reached the quest can no longer be completed.

DeletedUser

Many years ago, fairy tales began with "Once upon a time..."

Now they all seem to begin with "If I am elected..."

DeletedUser22685

Pavlova1.jpg