Whats in your paste?!

DeletedUser

Howdy partners!
First of all Happy new year!

2nd of all
Simple. Just type Control and V and find out whats in your paste!

Leave an optional comment.

All The-West.net rules apply.
If you have nothing in your paste do not post
if you have anything related to other websites other than The West do not post

here is mine VV
Staff Promotion
Hello guys just to let you know we have made some changes to the staff..
Read more here
~~~~~~~~
^^
My website..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.

DeletedUser

All rules apply.
If you have nothing do not post
if you have anything related to other websites other than **** do not post

DeletedUser

kPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 secondsPlease try again in 10 seconds

DeletedUser

post_new.gif
Today, 06:55 PM
soulbanner
user_offline.gif

Stranger

icon1.gif
Whats in your paste?!
Howdy partners!
First of all Happy new year!

2nd of all
Simple. Just type Control and V and find out whats in your paste!

Leave an optional comment.

All The-West.net rules apply.
If you have nothing in your paste do not post
if you have anything related to other websites other than The West do not post

here is mine VV
Staff Promotion
Hello guys just to let you know we have made some changes to the staff..
Read more here
~~~~~~~~
^^
My website..
Last edited by soulbanner; Today at 06:57 PM..

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Here are some of the changes that will happen to The-West in the next update. Currently we do not know when the update is scheduled for.

• On the interface there will be female working pictures for female characters (in the top right).
  • Town log events will now be kept for 7 days instead of 1 day.
  • The requirements for constructing town buildings will change slightly. Currently this task requires: Construction, Construction, Construction, Repairing, Leadership. After the update the task will require: Construction, Construction, Stamina, Repairing, Leadership.

Why am I so turned on after reading this?

DeletedUser

Gem
Sheriff

Spoilers for future updates: Do not post them!
I have noticed recently here, and a few other places, that people have been going out of their way to find future updates then posting them up on the forum. This is a public place, and players that read spoilers accidentally (some are even in thread titles!) cannot unread them ! This ruins it for those who wish to wait for the official announcements.

Obviously I cannot stop you from looking for updates, but please do not post them on these forums. By all means privately; just nowhere where you are able to spoil the surprise for users.

If by any chance I do find any spoilers, I have been instructed by the forum admin Tracey to give an infraction.

Thanks!

Found that in the saloon...

DeletedUser

I seen it already, thats why I hate the governor (Tracey) so much. I got the link in an email from Gem, thats when I realized she was not my enemy, it was the Governor!!!

DOWN WITH THE GOVERNOR!!!

here's the email i recieved.
pm_old.gif
12-31-2008 http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=8729
05:19 PM Gem

DeletedUser

Virginia
~~~~~~~~~~~
was asking the question on the question thread

p.s stay on topic please?

I was staying on the topic...that was in my paste! hmph, lol

DeletedUser

Because your a communist. lol, jk.
well i meant this :p
my paste V

Sheriff John Fitzburn: So far I could not find out anything about the second guy. The newest *The Western Star* newspaper has a picture of him in it. Help sell the newspaper, maybe that will help us gather more information.
Hint: You'll get *The Western Star* newspapers when you work the job Selling newspaper.