What made you smile today?

DeletedUser

M55m4S3.jpg

Seeing this earlier today made me smile...

DeletedUser618

A week off of work.
What made my son smile is a photo of Kim Jong-un sitting at his control panel using the same trackball that I use. He figures the CIA has been sabotaging them and that explains why mine is giving me trouble.

Deleted User - 819397

Knowing that at the end of the day, there are people who care about me. Some of them close, some far, some I've never met in person…but they care about me and I about them…and that's what's important.

DeletedUser35120

The thread coming back alive, and to see everyone smiling made me smile!

DeletedUser31931

Knowing that my friendship made a difference and it really helped someone. Also, Birthday Cake. (I can't let things get too serious can I? I mean this is the OT section after all)

Deleted User - 3853873

What made me smile today ? Finding out I have tomorrow off so I get to watch football

DeletedUser36026

It makes me smile, because when I first saw it, I was like..OMG! Who is responsible for that!?!? I actually went searching for what made it happen and was happy when I found it. Now I wonder when or if it will change back.
Anyways, I totally agree with this statement: "[6/11/2013 11:35:54 PM] Joony: Futu is awesome!"
I also look forward to more of your art work.

Apelatia

It makes me smile, because when I first saw it, I was like..OMG! Who is responsible for that!?!? I actually went searching for what made it happen and was happy when I found it. Now I wonder when or if it will change back.
Anyways, I totally agree with this statement: "[6/11/2013 11:35:54 PM] Joony: Futu is awesome!"
I also look forward to more of your art work.

Futu has an adoring fan, it seems...

DeletedUser35120

Not one, but 2 at least. I'm a member of the fan club :laugh: