• Fantasy RPs

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Western RPs

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Other (say below)

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

DeletedUser14280

Tried that, and tried that. I even tried all kinds of anti-nuke measures, but he just invented "stealth nukes".
I see. Did you invent a extraspectral analysis scope and attach it to a military laser satellite?

DeletedUser

I see. Did you invent a extraspectral analysis scope and attach it to a military laser satellite?

Not word for word, but I did something like that. He had other things too, namely liberating half the world in 10 minutes with his resistance force.

DeletedUser

Last I checked un organized rebel groups and slightly organized militas didnt take over russia, so theh new story should be ok :)

DeletedUser

i've just created a new wartime based RP (it's called battle of the bulge)
could peoople give me some feedback via rep and PM?

DeletedUser20269

That's were thousands of blood suckers, fight agaisnt a thousand human people?

I need idea's!!!!

DeletedUser

Wartime, Western, and medieval are the best options... I'd love to have another western soon but Dr.Lassen is AWOL and James is gone at the moment, Peril is good but can't fill the shoes of multiple roleplayers and seems to stick to War and Western threads... I myself have little interest in Medieval because, well, no Schofields existed back then :sad:

DeletedUser20269

We should really make an Western rp...*Thinks of The Magnificent Seven movies.* Yea, we should really have one, my interest is Western, Wartime, Mystery, and Modern time and thats about it.

Deleted User - 819397

Celx, we actually did that, but it got wayyyyy too out of hand! [cough]Regal[/cough]
I think it's on page 2 of this section, but I may be wrong.

Go GRAW, though.

some of my finer moments are there though!! lolz...I did go nutty there.

Sorry for being away for a while guys...I'm back now. Some good ideas here, I have to say..you've sparked my own ideas now...expect them some time this week!

DeletedUser

God bless Regal, unlike Jordan, he get's involved with us.

Jordon : " You guys have inspired me to post pictures of me and my girl, who most likely dosn't know people see her face on the internet. =D "

Regal : " You guys...! :), You've inspired me to make some threads, and sparked my ideas, by the way, good job on yalls new threads, I may just join them soon and post over five times a year.

DeletedUser

:D

Much of a muchness about them though....Wait do i even know what that means lolz.

Na, Regal will always enjoy certian chunks of this section...I haz my chunks i like and some i dislike.

DeletedUser14280

Hey, Regal, did you get my message? The one with the Gargoyles in it?

I haven't seen any superhero threads around recently, have I? I dunno.
We could do one of those for a change.

Deleted User - 819397

Hey, Regal, did you get my message? The one with the Gargoyles in it?

I haven't seen any superhero threads around recently, have I? I dunno.
We could do one of those for a change.

You sent the message at midnight my time! I wasn't on that late...sent you a reply. As far as superhero threads go, I do wonder about their popularity, as the natural tendency in those I bet would be to godmod.

DeletedUser14280

Godmoding is solvable.
Just have the superheroes be the low tier sort, with weak powers or highly specialized ones.
Eg. Indestructable bubble conjuration, kinetic energy negation, baby wings, etc.
That way, you can spot the godmoding in the character, before it appears in the RP.

DeletedUser14280

Hmm...assuming we did create a superhero thread, what kind of character would you make?
Codename, gender, age to the nearest 5, hair color, skin color, costume design, blemishes, superpowers, obligatory weakness, favorites, etc?