Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Western RPs

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Other (say below)

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

*Raised eyebrows at the idea.Slaps F.C in the face to stop laughing*
You love dogs too much... sled-DOG! race...

DeletedUser

Na, to be honest i don't like tea...I prefer juice. :D

I can't remebr the last time i had tea...

DeletedUser14280

And I presume that we'll be able to play as both humans and horses.

There's one problem with both of your ideas, Annie:
How would the people playing humans and the people playing horses interact with each other?

Actually, I can guess how that would work.
Someone would describe their horse doing something, and then in the same post another person would guess with excellent accuracy what he wants.

There's something I know I'm good at; action scenes.
If there's any of you who know a bit about Ghost Squad (the game), I'm thinking we could make an RP like that.
A bit like "Operational", except with even more action.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Celx, we actually did that, but it got wayyyyy too out of hand! [cough]Regal[/cough]
I think it's on page 2 of this section, but I may be wrong.

Go GRAW, though.

DeletedUser

I think I'll build on Annie's idea:

My name is Tumbling Marshmallow Rollerskate Simmons. Don't think I'm peculiar at all, all racehorses have ******ed names. It's kind of an equestrian custom. Our masters think we don't mind, given that we're just horses and all.

Anyway, I started my day in the stable, just kind of standing there, chomping on some hay. I do a lot of that. There's not much else to do around here. Occasionally somebody comes and gives me a carrot or two, but other than that, not a thing.

At any rate, there had been some talk lately about "putting me out to stud". I think that relates to how at about 1:30 today, some chick holding a tube brought me into a room. What happened next is beyond description...

So she brought me back to my stall after my traumatizing experience, and left me there to chill out for a while. I forgot to mention earlier that once in a while, some guy dressed like Rocky the flying squirrel takes me and rides me around a track a few times. No such luck today.

Instead of having a 60's cartoon character ride me like, well, a horse, I got the usual treatment of a guy in a ski mask injecting me with some stuff, mumbling to himself about how that will make him rich and stuff. He does that every other day or so.

So that was my day, in a nutshell. Tomorrow, I have to go to some fancy derby in Florida, to run around in circles and stuff, with Rocky on my back. Might as well get some rest. Sure hope I can sleep tonight, having no room to lie down and all.

I'm sure that answers Cel's question. Now that I think about it, this could be a great RP.

DeletedUser

Yes, that's a great start off. All we have to do is think of the plot, charcter roll's, ranch layout, and more. Also Remember to give me rep to, since i came up with the idea. Anyways, pm me Kith and or Celx, let's talk.

Uh... Oak? He was making fun of your suggestion.

DeletedUser14280

Hmm, actually, there's something else I want to work on here.
A comic book; we develop the characters and the basic plot, then we take turns in a co-operative writing exercise to build up the story to something tha...t's just really awesome.
Sound possible?

DeletedUser

Hmm, actually, there's something else I want to work on here.
A comic book; we develop the characters and the basic plot, then we take turns in a co-operative writing exercise to build up the story to something tha...t's just really awesome.
Sound possible?

Maybe. If we were all good artists. Like me! If I weren't rusty, that is...

DeletedUser14280

Maybe. If we were all good artists. Like me! If I weren't rusty, that is...
We don't need artists yet, we just need the story.
If we do a top-notch job of writing it, we'll shove it in the Graphics section chapter by chapter and see if we can't get someone to draw it.

DeletedUser

Maybe... But who? Who is a good hand-artist?

Also, For No Reason (FNR) I just found out that the voice of Dr. Breen, Robert Culp died today. He will be missed.

(Beep.)

DeletedUser

I like the first one, but I don't think we can keep it DINO (decent in name only) *cough*Betsy*cough*.

DeletedUser

Maybe a form of un-organized rebel group against a more so civilized and slightlly more organized milita group, maybe with the rebel group aiming to put an end to or over throw the goverment, just an idea, im far from creative now, so if somebody could start the thread, and maybe let me have a good roll, we could make a good thread. Just an idea.

DeletedUser

Now that you mention it, I had the idea of overthrowing a communist one world government, but I guess that was already taken, more or less. I tried it on another forum in times of old, but it got wrecked by godmodding. Specifically, some guy kept nuking everything with nukes he didn't even have access to.

DeletedUser14280

Now that you mention it, I had the idea of overthrowing a communist one world government, but I guess that was already taken, more or less. I tried it on another forum in times of old, but it got wrecked by godmodding. Specifically, some guy kept nuking everything with nukes he didn't even have access to.
You couldn't ignore him? Better yet, couldn't you employ an anti-nuclear satellite?

DeletedUser

You couldn't ignore him? Better yet, couldn't you employ an anti-nuclear satellite?

Tried that, and tried that. I even tried all kinds of anti-nuke measures, but he just invented "stealth nukes".