What items have you found?

DeletedUser

found my 2nd walking stick this weekend.

unfortunately, can't use, i need pearl necklace but no luck yet :sad:

DeletedUser

I also got lucky today (but not as lucky as Elmyr) XD

I found 3 items and 1 white horse simultaneously while doing 3 two hour shifts in Treasure Hunt.. :)

DeletedUser13020

This is getting ridiculous. My third one on w4 and the second one (with w2) I've found today.

walkingstick3-w4.png

spare some luck sir? 24 hours of robbin graves and not a single thing! no rings no nothing. stupid dry spells.

DeletedUser

Job finished: Building coffinsToday at 12:31 AM Building coffins

motivation.png

78%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 40
experience.png
10 Experience points
luck.png
slicer.png

img.php
img.php

DeletedUser

i think 4 planers is pretty good eh

Not bad. 0.39% chance without premium, 2.0% chance with premium (stopping there, not doing adventurers and premium adventurers.)
Question though...why are you letting your motivation get so low on a money job when all it does is cost you money?

DeletedUser

i do a full day of one job
and i cycel through 4 jobs so by the time it gets back to that job it is full motivation

DeletedUser

Did my first 2 hours of Steering a paddle steamer today and managed 3 ships bells

DeletedUser

My 6th on w4. I still remember being excited about finding my first donkey, lol.

quarterhorse6-w4.png

Gem replied when I posted that donkey saying something about her herd. I wonder if I have her beat? I know I sold a few back when money was an issue, but I can't remember how many.

animals-w4.png

DeletedUser

Nice catches, you can build stables for them though. And oh, but one breed of horse is missing. Arabian?

DeletedUser

Nice catches, you can build stables for them though. And oh, but one breed of horse is missing. Arabian?

Yep, I've never found one on w4. I'm not even sure if I've found one on any world besides w2 where I've found three. I've thought about breaking down and buying one for the collection.

yeah its missing and also the rocketin' turtle

Unfortunately $61,728 sell price items can't be found on jobs. :(

DeletedUser

Fourth on w4, seventh overall and the third different job I've found it on on w4.

walkingstick4-w4.png