What items have you found?

DeletedUser

Nothing I need, but a lucrative day ($6155 sell value).

Burglary:
rusty_tomahawk.png
fly_fine.png

Peace negotiations:
sharp_machete.png
conquistador.png
coat_black.png

DeletedUser

Today hasn't been too bad, either. Also had a silver bullet from smuggling.

drakes-w4.png

DeletedUser

I got Figaro's Razor Blade... again. And Huck's Slingshot for about the 5th time. I wish I didn't get the same things over and over.

DeletedUser

Just found Drakes muzzleloader doing Grave Robber with 25 labor points. Not bad!

DeletedUser

Job finished: Grave robber On 8/3/09 at 10:20 PM Grave robber

motivation.png
80%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 13
experience.png
19 Experience points
luck.png
paper1.png

danger.png
The sun is burning. You lose 74 health points.
img.php
img.php

I had around 84 motivation as you can see.No premium and only 3 LP.To bad i don;t need it on this world

DeletedUser

I'm starting to think LP doesn't affect the low end of luck at all, just the max value of items that can be found.

DeletedUser

@ masterbrew I said already only 3 LP.

@Elmyr I realy don't know what to think about it.I found figaro`s razor blade and note part 1 on grave robber and nothing more.Will do this job more often and will give you my opinion on that matter.

DeletedUser

I'm starting to think LP doesn't affect the low end of luck at all, just the max value of items that can be found.

What do you mean by that, I mostly find with good LP in Grave robber things that have sell price over 1000$, but yes sometimes I find items that are below 1000$ but still over 800$. More time have to pass to test it out, that do I find items that cost 700$ or near that price with my LP.

DeletedUser

Job finished: Grave robber Today at 3:03 AM Grave robber

motivation.png
74%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 13
experience.png
18 Experience points
luck.png
cylinder_blue.png

img.php
img.php

Job finished: Grave robber Today at 1:00 AM Grave robber

motivation.png
79%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 14
experience.png
22 Experience points
luck.png
cylinder_yellow.png

img.php
img.php

DeletedUser

I mean LP might increase the max possible value of items found but do nothing to the min, e.g. finding $600 items doing ambush with almost 300 LP.

Yes I thought that you meant that, I will test it out probably. But of course with experience is same thing sometimes you will get it less (50) but then you will get 120 or more sometimes, although you have 200 LP. This is just and example no real numbers used. I thought that lower motivation will let me find cheaper items but still have found over 1000$ sell price items with 80% motivation, with GR. :unsure:

DeletedUser13020

ive been thinking that for some time. Since I still get some lame 500 dollar items during transporting ammunition with 165+ LP every now and then.

DeletedUser

First ever session on W4

Trading with Indians

motivation.png
94%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar.png
$ 19
experience.png
24 Experience points
luck.png
southcross.png

DeletedUser

I got a talisman transporting prisoners (among other things)

tactics ftw!!!