What is this

DeletedUser

Outlaw creek and Wolf creek? Sounds kinda family like. High Tower are you decevinng us and becoming one large hipocrite (Hip-Ohh-Cri-TEE)? For those of you who don't know me from tribal wars, i cannot spell so there fore you will see the worlds most outrageous sounding out things ever. But back to the subject..... What is goin on High Tower? Any relation of towns?

DeletedUser

As a member of Outlaw Creek i can tell you we are not a family and will never be one, but we are most happy to where he built(myself as well i need someone to duel) because all the other towns have built away from us. Also why would we need a family we could have used the $300 and made another level in residential(note if you look were level 3 right now) so there would be no point, Outlaw have carefully laid out a plan and will stick to it and nowhere on there does it say "make family" I hope this help answered your question.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Don't listen to Nuke! He's lying! I bet they have their own secret plan.

Of course they're not going to admit to doing the very thing they chastised.

DeletedUser

Now is not the time for double-speak or semantic arguments! Whether these secret plans hold the step "make gang," "make family," or "make posse," at the end of the day all that will have been made is another senseless conflict between the settlers of these harsh lands!

The honorable representative of a group of Outlaws (himself named after a tool of the apocalypse) now has the divine opportunity to set things right, to disclose the full plans of the Outlaws and with that disclosure repent and be started down the road to righteousness!

I know that there are those in these parts who would marginalize me as an annoyance, as a preacher where none was needed. But I have faith that my message of unity and progress will not be lost on the humble souls of Outlaw Crik.

Aim your rusty sights towards the kingdom of God.

DeletedUser

Only time will tell. Until then, let's band together and form a family in case that's exactly what they're doing :p. <3 HT.

Paranoia makes lab rats out of most men. Not me, I just talk to my imaginary friend Geoffery.

DeletedUser

he's got you there jesus. just like the jews did. did that hurt? i bet it did.

cripes that was a bad thing to say.

DeletedUser

Alas, what of free will? The will of the individual to do as they might? The lord may influence indirectally but may not interfere. Why then should there not be conflict? Such confrontations often lead to the asertainment of an individuals personal strength; to knowing ones self more fully. The almighty would celebrate such enlightenment, would he not?

DeletedUser

Alas, what of free will? The will of the individual to do as they might? The lord may influence indirectally but may not interfere. Why then should there not be conflict? Such confrontations often lead to the asertainment of an individuals personal strength; to knowing ones self more fully. The almighty would celebrate such enlightenment, would he not?

Why must "conflict" be man against man? What of the conflict of man and self? What of very survival? Do these tests of our mettle not reveal our inner selves?

Let us not forget that the commands the Lord holds most dear are to love Him and our neighbors as ourselves. The gift of free will gives also the gift of responsibility in its proper direction and the challenge of learning to love truly. To harm each other in the name of personal growth is to slam the doors to the Kingdom of Heaven.

DeletedUser

Conflict is not a solution, it is a road to that which leads to understanding. Within these days and the next, conflict shall be unescapable. The urge of the "modern man" to revel in indecency is gaining momentum at an alarming rate. If such 'commandments' are to be followed in theis day-and-age a broader sense of their meanings must be taken into account. To say that you shall love your self as you neighbor menas, regretably, very little. Indeed, some shall hold fast to their moral principals, however, the vast majority will be wallow in hedonistic tendancies.

Indeed 'To harm each other in the name of personal growth' Is a path to a negitive existance here and therafter, but to follow one's own free will into the mutual dispute between rivals would be to benefit all parties envolved. Each, on their own, would gain an understanding of themselves and of others all the while allowing their opponents to gain the same knolage. You would, in effect, be knowing your neighbor and your self.

DeletedUser

Why must "conflict" be man against man? What of the conflict of man and self? What of very survival? Do these tests of our mettle not reveal our inner selves?

Let us not forget that the commands the Lord holds most dear are to love Him and our neighbors as ourselves. The gift of free will gives also the gift of responsibility in its proper direction and the challenge of learning to love truly. To harm each other in the name of personal growth is to slam the doors to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Thou your posts maybe counted as spamming by some..

I just wanna say good work sticking to your Role Playing thou..

On topic..

I think this here villages that has Creek at the end like HighTower does..just copied it from him..being all famous and strong village..hehehehe

DeletedUser

ill buy his liver. mines all dry and crinkly.

as for that creek thing, i agree with kyle. they just want to pretend they have some connection to outlaw creek. already there is someone people are sucking up to. lol ultra-sigh.

edit: or maybe having "creek" in your towns name is just leetskies?