What is fort battle spamming?

Discussion in 'Questions & Guides' started by Tucker Blue, Oct 10, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Tucker Blue

Tucker Blue Active Member

Two fort battles initiated by same town, attacks being 1 minute apart.

When does this become spamming? 2 at the same time? 3?

It's literally loop holing a fort away from the defenders. It should be banned.

You wanna take a fort? Get your troops together and take it.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. jarograv

jarograv Well-Known Member

Most worlds have some kind of unofficial multi rule. Usually saying something like alliances must wait 6/7/8/9 hours between digs and often there are some other rules included with this. Of course being unofficial it can't be forced upon people so others not in one of the main alliances will spam dig battles. On Colorado, if someone from a smaller alliance spam digs battles then the main alliances have an agreement to help eachother defend/take the fort back. Similar agreements exist on most other worlds too.

3. Pnevma

Pnevma Well-Known Member

This is actually allowed by the game mods:

source:
    https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/concerns-multiple-battles-town-forums.57374/

Though as jaro said, it's usually frowned upon.

---EDIT---
    If you're talking about the two battles in Galveston that were dug on Tuesday, they weren't dug by the same town. Not even by the same alliance.
    As far as I know, the double digging was unintentional. Though I agree the second battle should have been canceled and I expected Warhammer to return the fort they won through their multi fight :/

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017