What is fort battle spamming?

Tucker Blue

Two fort battles initiated by same town, attacks being 1 minute apart.

When does this become spamming? 2 at the same time? 3?

It's literally loop holing a fort away from the defenders. It should be banned.

You wanna take a fort? Get your troops together and take it.

Last edited:

jarograv

Most worlds have some kind of unofficial multi rule. Usually saying something like alliances must wait 6/7/8/9 hours between digs and often there are some other rules included with this. Of course being unofficial it can't be forced upon people so others not in one of the main alliances will spam dig battles. On Colorado, if someone from a smaller alliance spam digs battles then the main alliances have an agreement to help eachother defend/take the fort back. Similar agreements exist on most other worlds too.

DeletedUser37191

This is actually allowed by the game mods:

Multiple fort battles being dug for the sole purpose of confusing alliance members as to which fort is actually being attack has never been against our rules, we see this as a strategy some players use to win forts over. We do not have a problem with this, but we do have a problem when this is done excessively just to annoy those whom own those forts. Understand, not every town in a world belongs to an alliance, some of these players also wish to participate in fort battles, then land up at empty ones.
source:
https://forum.the-west.net/index.php?threads/concerns-multiple-battles-town-forums.57374/

Though as jaro said, it's usually frowned upon.

---EDIT---
If you're talking about the two battles in Galveston that were dug on Tuesday, they weren't dug by the same town. Not even by the same alliance.
As far as I know, the double digging was unintentional. Though I agree the second battle should have been canceled and I expected Warhammer to return the fort they won through their multi fight :/

Last edited by a moderator: