What happens when...

DeletedUser

You run out of health points? Do you die and start all over from level 1 or you have to wait so it regenerates? I don´t get it :confused:

DeletedUser

You run out of health points? Do you die and start all over from level 1 or you have to wait so it regenerates? I don´t get it :confused:

I assume you just lose all of your gold that is not in the bank.

DeletedUser

Well it would seem a bit silly if you just died; otherwise you'd be risking hundreds of hours of work for a 30 second duel :eek: Nobody would risk it.

But then this game makes no sense :(
I think if you run out of health you can´t do anything for 10 hours or so until your health regenerates to 1 and then you heal yourself in a hotel

DeletedUser

But then this game makes no sense :(
I think if you run out of health you can´t do anything for 10 hours or so until your health regenerates to 1 and then you heal yourself in a hotel

Might lose a bit of experience too?

DeletedUser

hopefully theres some way to [mess] with people.
The fun part in Tribalwars is to get those pms after taking a guys last village :/

That is somewhat what I was aiming for. You have to take some penalty for death

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeh, kinda lame if people dont ever need to change worlds, even if they are failures.

DeletedUser

According to the help files, you wake up in the town hotel. You lose all the cash you had on you.

DeletedUser

You Get robed and all your money and possessions are taken I think

DeletedUser

I quess you can still keep your itmes, but you loose your money no mather what, unless its in bank offcourse.

DeletedUser

Interesting question, I'm also wondering what happens if you run out of energy, because I have came very close to that :p