Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see shadow46x2 as an admin on a forum:
"You have made one post beyond the limit, you are banned"
:)

DeletedUser

There's no civil war.
They exited the FoM but they are still there to help out.

DeletedUser

There's no civil war.

Sethx, may I call you by that name? It seems a bit informal for a person of your stature :blink:. You speak so eloquently on behalf of your alliance! I like that!

Dusty - I don't know what to say... I feel that a person of my age and sex is at such a disadvantage when faced with your obviously superior experience and intellect. I am honored to be amongst such great beings on this humble thread... Naturally I'm not so foolish that I would attempt to debate your wise and wondrous words.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There's no civil war.

Yes we have many good friends in -FoM-, both people and towns, and if ever need be all they have to do is ask and we'll be there. Just because we don't wear the brand doesn't mean we don't hold the ideals and standards in high esteem. ;):)

DeletedUser

I prefer "Bridge Over Troubled Water" myself. But then again Simon and Garfunkel weren't really a group I listened to much. ;)

DeletedUser

I heard that was from back in your day... I thought I was communicating with you across time... There is a lot of meaning in the words of that song... I was impressed when I heard it... Perfect for this thread I thought. I just listened to the Bridge over Troubled Water... That is also a very nice song, but it is not perfect for this thread - thank you very much.

Truth is I talked to my mom - she is about your age and she is the person I usually consult with when I am baffled by the elderly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha! Love that! But why did you ever join FoM in that case?????

FoM is like the big old dreary machine....

Born to be Wild is more like LN - they qualify as sexy rebels... You must be on the wrong side :)

DeletedUser

That is so true! How did you grow up listening to music like that and end up so..... well no offense but FoM is kind of stodgy and dull...

LN is definitely more exciting :D

DeletedUser

That is so true! How did you grow up listening to music like that and end up so..... well no offense but FoM is kind of stodgy and dull...

LN is definitely more exciting :D
The "CAT" is anything but dull and stodgy.;):D

Status
Not open for further replies.