What happens to the -FoM-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why some -FoM- towns are XP (-XP- Cats paw, -XP- The legion)? Civilwar maybe? :D

DeletedUser

XP are XP farmers. They ditched FoM to farm XP cause it's all about the XP in this crazy amazing game of XP.

DeletedUser15560

XP to the max yo. I'm actually quite surprised at how when I left this forum for about 9001 months that you people are still talking about this. :|

DeletedUser

cats paw is no longer XP well
looks like some people are fed up of FoM

DeletedUser15560

No one is fed up with -FoM-. :huh:

Sometimes there has to be a change in order for growth.;):)

My oh my, now you speak in full sentences! Improvements for the better. The smilies are still causing periodical eye damage, however.

DeletedUser

My Dusty - you sound just a little bit sour right now... I thought you left FoM?

Maybe you are just being defensive for old times sake, because I'm sure most of your energy these days has been devoted to the development of your towns' new non-FoM identity, plans and goals :) Quite an ambitious undertaking by the way - how is it going? :)

DeletedUser15560

I think I'll need glasses eventually. Good thing I just turned smilies off...

DeletedUser

Try fixing them, just don't use a wrench, I tried with that and it doesn't work :)

FoM needs some changes to keep playing the world interesting.

DeletedUser

Growth of -FoM- so they can hunt you and cause you grief at every turn.:)

Captain Brackettbird eat it.:p:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm not hiding, if you really want to be that petty. Actually, who am I kidding? I know you're that petty.

I also think it's kind of funny how I can predict the future. I said way back when it first happened that it would be a new alliance that was created to create more competition and fairness.

DeletedUser

I'm not hiding, if you really want to be that petty. Actually, who am I kidding? I know you're that petty.

I also think it's kind of funny how I can predict the future. I said way back when it first happened that it would be a new alliance that was created to create more competition and fairness.
Only in your dreams baby. Only in your dreams.:D

DeletedUser

do you ever shut up?....

is it necessary to wave your epeen at every single comment made on here?

--j

Status
Not open for further replies.