What happened to ETC and 0E0?

DeletedUser

oh, allied? yes, but thats not being part of the alliance, big difference.

and yes, i do remember those talks. virginia seemed real interested until she got the chance to talk to you and hear the proposition you made.

DeletedUser

may be so

yes, yes i am.

i have to agree you give out your honest opion on matters, you dont really make loads of enemys or brag about your level/town. i like that

anyway, just being on the dev blog, they say small for will be limited to 30-30 aside. we could see a significant grow innsmaller but very powerful alliances, and fort battles.

excellent.

DeletedUser

i have to agree you give out your honest opion on matters, you dont really make loads of enemys or brag about your level/town. i like that

anyway, just being on the dev blog, they say small for will be limited to 30-30 aside. we could see a significant grow innsmaller but very powerful alliances, and fort battles.

excellent.

Can you give us a link of that blog, I havent heard for it yet

DeletedUser

they're messing with different numbers to find the most fair set up to counter the bonuses of the fort. so there will be more room for attackers than defenders in all fort battles.

DeletedUser

i would like the 30-30 side idea though it would mean more fort battles

DeletedUser

yeah, 30-30 idea sounds really nice, it would be much easier to organize them, which means that new interesting tactics would come out of this...

DeletedUser

yea, i had. skimmed through it cause i had already read stuff on the beta. the beta has limits set differently though, so i never knew that part.

Yeah, I quoted the beta settings when this was first brought up two minutes before Morthy posted.