What happened to ETC and 0E0?

DeletedUser

I am just curious. I recall they used to be able to rally massive amount of troops to fort battles. Lately, they seem to participate less and less in fort battles not to mention losing forts.

I will be honest, at one point, 0E0 and ETC seem to be very intimidating, with their massive # of towns, forts, and members and ability to call up many soldiers to fort battles. However, both have lost 2 large forts in battle lately and some towns seem to have left the family.

I am just curious what happened, since I have been surprised by what I witness at recent fort battles.

DeletedUser

w1 seems to have been much more active in fort battles than other worlds. I guess people are getting tired of traveling all over the map just for XP. Because, as you said, they're huge, the opinions of their members represents a sizable sampling of the opinions of the world as a whole.

DeletedUser

Crumbling from leaders who don't have enough time to be leaders...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
People are reluctant to name all the empires that have crumbled from the inside, because appearing as functional is good enough for World 1.

Just curious; which empires are still alive?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i hope for the eventual collapse of the "main empires". itll give way to the rise of a new and more poweful and devoted group of towns

DeletedUser16628

REBELS CANYON IS YOUNG AND STRONG and we kick the stuffing out town 3 times our size because of shear will to win and we just keep coming baby. Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!Those towns got so large so fast that THEIR left hand had no idea what the right hand is doing LG w-6 that is still their problem they got pinned down by RSB and rendered useless and domination is a little like that but not near as bad ETC WELL NO COMMENT FOR NOW.OEO-Does not have much interest in attacking back @ all except a chosen few?just what I see from attacking them daily

DeletedUser

i hope for the eventual collapse of the "main empires". itll give way to the rise of a new and more poweful and devoted group of towns

most likely

i have faith in my family that were keep on fighting

DeletedUser

w1 seems to have been much more active in fort battles than other worlds. I guess people are getting tired of traveling all over the map just for XP. Because, as you said, they're huge, the opinions of their members represents a sizable sampling of the opinions of the world as a whole.

Really? I thought other worlds are similar to W1, with large for challenges fairly often. Which worlds are busiest with fort challenges?

Traveling the world is a pain, sometimes I had to travel to multiple places to fight, that's why I bought fast traveling gear and upped my horseback riding a bit before. Fort XP is doing better as we improve our fort fighting ability gradually, still lopsided battle occur and that hurts exp quite a bit.

People are reluctant to name all the empires that have crumbled from the inside, because appearing as functional is good enough for World 1.

Just curious; which empires are still alive?

It depends on your definition of "alive". Initially, people were building up forts, there were some fort challenges but by in large, people were spending their money and resource on fort construction. As some larger towns start to finish their fort and/or consolidated with other towns (case in point, CUFT, ETC, 0E0, LG, etc. recruited a lot of towns into their umbrella group). In response, some towns formed alliances (it's partly my speculation but it makes sense).

As some of those groups pushed others around, new alliances seem to have formed to counter the weight. We know some public err..."argument" occured between CUFT and some others. In the NE, Endless, Racoon City, and ATW group all owned some fort in those 2-3 grids, some large, some medium, some small. However, that fragile peace was broken soon with racoon city and its allies losing their forts to endless and to ATW. As a result of those fort battles, a new group was formed Endless and ATW became ETC, along with Lonesome Dove and some others, encompass about 6 or 7 grids of large forts at its zenith (some built up, some took from others from battle. I don't remember when Abandon Hope group joined ETC, if they joined at ETC's zenith, then ETC held at least 7 large forts, perhaps even more as I did not pay full attention since it was not that close to me).

However, as ETC expanded its power, both by fort battles + recruiting towns, others were alarmed by its presence and formed counter alliance. At its zenith, ETC seem to be able to field 2 fort combat armies, one full 128 people, another not as many but still formidable. ETC started to decline when it lost a fort to Shadow Brotherhood and lost another fort as it tried to counter attack and SB launched its own counter attack. ETC's attack was stopped and no SB fort was lost, the SB counter attack was more successful and ETC lost another large fort.

ETC also launched attack against IC's large fort to its west/SW/NW (depending on where you view, IC was a "sore" point as it was 1 grid that denied ETC's complete dominance of most of western grid (besides IC, only outlaw creek grid (I saw outlaw joining ETC fort battle a few times against SB so I assume they are on friendly terms with ETC), Shadow Brother's original grid, and 0E0 corulag (which was allied with ETC).

In the middle, Miestas launched attack against the Mine (west of Miestas) several times but was repulsed. Oatman (perhaps proxy for Miestas) launched attack against South Fork, a member of TW town and was also repulsed. The center became quieter for a while afterwards.

To the west, LG family dominated several grids. For a while, CUFT family also controled several grids but CUFT's power also created counter alliance, similar to what happened with ETC. In the end, CUFT lost some forts and seem to have folded into LG family (at least some towns did). I don't think any fort still fly CUFT flag because at least one group seem to be focused on taking out all CUFT fort.

I am sure I missed a lot of stuff, but I was quite puzzled by the seemingly sudden drop of fort fighting ability of 0E0 and ETC empire; hence I posed the question what happened to them. I have not fought LG that much to notice sigifnicant drop in their fort fighting ability yet.

DeletedUser

in the past iv nocticed when leaders quit a town tends to become more inactive

trible wars for ex big tribes loese the leader or a high ranked member and this can affected a group big time. this was how it played out in world 17 for me

DeletedUser

As a result of those fort battles, a new group was formed Endless and ATW became ETC, along with Lonesome Dove and some others, encompass about 6 or 7 grids of large forts at its zenith (some built up, some took from others from battle. I don't remember when Abandon Hope group joined ETC, if they joined at ETC's zenith, then ETC held at least 7 large forts, perhaps even more as I did not pay full attention since it was not that close to me).

I believe where you say ATW you are wrong, it was actually WTA. I could be totally wrong though.

DeletedUser

I think it is falling apart because losing two forts to the enemy -TW- I think most of them that was there to defend them wasn't very happy when they got killed and left it.:D

DeletedUser

The weird part is I thouht they would come back to get there forts back but they haven't and towns that are allys are leveing the allaince with them it is all very weird.:unsure:

DeletedUser

As a result of those fort battles, a new group was formed Endless and ATW became ETC, along with Lonesome Dove and some others, encompass about 6 or 7 grids of large forts at its zenith (some built up, some took from others from battle. I don't remember when Abandon Hope group joined ETC, if they joined at ETC's zenith, then ETC held at least 7 large forts, perhaps even more as I did not pay full attention since it was not that close to me).

I believe where you say ATW you are wrong, it was actually WTA. I could be totally wrong though.

You are probably right. I wasn't sure if they were WTA or ATW before as they are WTA now. That area had 3 power before, endless, the WTA/ATW, and racoon city.

DeletedUser

Things have quieted down I think, though I'm not as active now...w5 has got to be up there for quietest...I haven't been dueled there since I was in the lvl 20 area, I'm nearly level 50 now...that entire world is mostly peaceful hippies and builders...Good money if you want it!

DeletedUser

The shadow empire seem to be spreading very quickly and have an amazing dueling record, but i think that its now the time of -LG- and -TW- to take the limelight, they both have very strong bases on which to build upon, and -TW- seem to be growing stronger every day. But to be more 'looking ahead' the smallish empires like the Parish towns and Miestas towns will rise up eventually. :)

And also the fort fighting ability of -LG- has dropped from what i have seen but they still seem to be able to mass large amounts of there fighters over there.

Last edited by a moderator: